Chapter 19

I closed my eye as I felt his teeth piercing my skin. My mate.. The person that loved me through everything I threw at him. His jaws were around my throat. I heard a big thud and the weight and teeth that were piercing my throat were no longer there. My eye flew open and I rolled onto my side. Grayson standing over me and Apollo rolling across the ground. He bared his teeth and stood up. His eyes still pitch black. I lifted one paw and touch Grayson's side. He looked down at me and then started to convulse as I tried to heal him. I started to slip into sleep but I tried to keep awake. I wasn't going to die.

"Please stop." I whispered.

Apollo lanched his self at Grayson but Grayson dodge him and grabbed his scruff. I smiled because I tought him that. Instead of throwing him against a tree he just threw on the ground. I got up and barked as loud as I could.
"Leave now!" I growled in a deep voice.
All the wolves stopped fighting and stared at me. "Leave now! You only came to fight because of me.. If you want me here take me." I said to Apollo.
"No! He can't take you! Don't take defeat! Fight! Please." Grayson pleaded.
Grayson stood in front of me and I watched as other rogues gathered around me. "All he did was hurt you. He's not taking you."

I licked his ear and pressed my muzzle on his. "It's to keep you safe. I promise I'll be back." I looked at Apollo and I saw his eyes blazing with jealously. I couldn't help but smile and let out a small snigger. I turned to Nia, Tatum, and Kenize. "Kenize, thank you for you bravery and training. Nia, I'm glad to teach you what you know today, you will make a great Warrior. Tatum, thank you for fighting side by side with me." I paid my respects to everyone that I grew close to.
"Let's go." Apollo said grimly after I was done.

"Fine." I said in a dour manner.

After I got back settled in the hell hole, I was treated like a omega. And I let them. I was seeing who respected me and who didn't. I know I'm A LOT stronger than them but I acted like they were stronger. It's a matter of time before the storm comes and wolves go missing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short!

Please vote who Angelika should fall in love with : Grayson or Apollo?