Revenge

I slapped my alarm clock with rage and sat up. I looked at my phone to see if Eli had texted me back. Mhm. He didn't. Thats weird. He usually texts me back at like 2;00 in the night because he's such a night owl. I shrugged and got up. I walked over to my closet and grabbed my washed jeans, a black shirt that says Nirvana , studded combat boots, and my red plaid shirt. I turned on the Bad Company song  and went into my bathroom. I went to the bathroom, then brushed my teeth, put my hair in a mess bun and took some hair out; curled them , put a few coats of my mascara and eye liner on, and put my clothes on.  I look FABULOUS! I couldn't help but take a mirror selfie.

    I thought of Apollo and chuckled. "He's going to pay." That spark of anger still burns inside of me wanting revenge.  I growled and grabbed my backpack and rushed out of the house.  I jumped into my truck and drove off.

  I decided to drive to Eli's house to see if everything is alright. I had a feeling something wasn't okay. I pulled into his driveway and saw that his car was still parked there. I jumped out and ran to his door and knocked on it. He answered it after a mintue. He saw me and then quickly shut it.

I pushed the door open. "What happened?" I gasped as I ran my hand a long Eli's face.  His eyes swollen, lip busted, face slashed, throat slashed, and brusies everywhere.

"Leave." He said sadly while trying to close the door.

"No! Who did this to you?" I demanded.

He shakes his head smiling. "Just like a Luna."

"Now!" I growled.

"Apollo."

I gasped and pushed my way through the door. "God I hate him!"

"No, I shouldn't have been to close to you when I knew he was your mate." He said shutting the door and putting his head in his hands.

"It's okay." I said hugging him tight. "I will get my revenge." I whispered to myself. I looked deep in his eyes and took my thumb and wiped a tear from his eye. "Please don't cry."

"We need to get to school." He moving to grab his bookbag. 

"No." I said grabbing his wrists and pulling him up to his room.

I sat him down on his bed and pushed him back. I crawled onto him and sat on his torso. I took off his shirt and placed my hands on his chest. My eyes wandered all over his naked chest. Stop angelika. I sigh. "This will hurt so bare with me." I say

He nods and press my hands down on his chest sending a shock through his whole body. I watched as he convulsed. "Im sorry." I said as I watched his wounds heal. I stopped and fell on him, fainting.

 I woke up with my blue unicorn onise on. I looked at it and pulled on it just making sure. "What the?" I began to say but interputed myself. "I left this at Eli's?" I looked around at the room. It wasn't my blue room. It wasnt even blue, it was green. I rolled over and looked at the wall that the bed frame was up against. It had the name 'Eli' writen across it. At the bottom of the name had 'Made by Angelika'. Yep this is his room. I rolled over to where the window was and looked out of it. It was pitch black dark outside.

"What?!" I sat up quick as lighting. "It can't be dark!"

I throw the sheets back and rusn to the window, peering out of it. It was pitch black dark outside. I turned and rushed out of his room and down the stairs. "Eli?!" I called. His house is huge. Three stories, 6 rooms and 4 bathrooms. "Eli!" I called again running down stairs. He was standing his kitchen with his mom and brother. I jumped into his arms as he started my way.

"Hey ma!" I said to his mother. I called her mom because she was like a mother to me.

"Hey baby girl." smiled.

"What time is it?"

"9:00." Eli said.

"I slept all day!?" I say with a hint of tremulous in my voice.

"Yep." Eli said. "When you healed my wounds, it drained your enegry." Eli pause then hugged me tight. "I love you for that."  he whispered.

My heart raced as those words echoed in my ears. My cheeks burned. He was so sweet. "I love you too." I whispered.

"I loved you forever. I've been waiting for you to say something." Eli whispered as he faced me. I was still in his arms like a toddler.

"Awe." Ma said.

"Disgusting. To bad he isnt your mate." Eli's brother, Liam, snorted then taking a swig of his half and half Arizona.

"Shut up!" Ma said.

I jumped out of Eli's arms and pulled Ma into a bear hug. I let go and stared at her. "Can I stay here, Ma?"

"Sure! I love having you here!" She said. "We are just about to eat."