17. Seven-Seven-Seven

"Ready for a ride?" Zed asks as he leads me to this super-bike thingy in the parking lot.

"A ride?" I gulp.

Zed stops and turns to me smirking devilishly. "A ride." He takes my wrist. "On this bike. Your mind's in the gutter, princess."

I'm too full of his sexiness for making a comeback and let him lead me to the bike. He hops on it and puts the black helmet over my head. "Safety first." He murmurs and closes the straps tightly under my chin.

"Now, have you ever ride a bike before?" He asks.

"Ovi." I say in a duh tone. "But not this monster." I say looking over this tank thing. He chuckles. "You're going to love it." He cocks his right brow. "Hop on!"

I jump over behind him. His back looks like a wall from this angle. "And, hold me tightly, Aria. Real tight." He says slowly, sensually.

I bite my lip. Here I'm with this hot as Lucifer guy, telling me to hold him, touch him. Why am I blushing all of a sudden? Why this volcanic heartbeat? Is he real? Is he safe? Oh fuck it, I let my arms grab at his rock hard chest.
I feel his body tensing so I loose my hands instantly. But he grabs them and put them back. I smile foolishly.

"Where's your helmet, Zed?" I ask.

"There's only one." He replies kicking on the ignition revving up a few times. I cry out as we zoom forward running past several cars in the dim parking lot. Night air hits my face as we get out and I yell out. Zed laughs as he winds through the traffic.

Some of his hair come loose from the knot in strands and flap in my face. Surprisingly, I don't try to stop them. I just hold him tight and enjoy the ride and burning sensation all over my body.

I open my eyes when we stop and the engine dies. I pout disappointed. My eyes meet Zed's in the bike's rear mirror and see him smiling amused.

"Here, let me help you get down..." He turns extending his hand to me. I simply grab his shoulders tightly and jump off the seat. Zed chuckles closing his eyes for a moment.

I gaze at this grand building in front of me with small little balconies. Dark cloudy sky reflecting in the window panes.

"Last chance to run away." Zed says a deep voice. I turn to find him looking at me with some kind of emotion I don't comprehend. I was never good with reading faces.

"Come on, Bruce!" I joke around laughing. Zed chuckles tucking his hair strand behind his ear. Then he walks up motioning me to follow.

He leads me through the parking lot to the Elevator. It's not very spacious and when the doors close in front of us, all we could hear is each other's breathing.

Zed stands behind me like a guardian angel in black. His breathing quickens. I turn to find him staring sideways at my butts. Our eyes meet and he starts whistling looking ahead. I roll my eyes.

"Never seen such spectacular pair of ass, did ya?" I say smirking in myself.

"You're quite exceptional, Arianna." He returns in his deep, sensual voice. Before I could say anything the elevator stops and doors open.

"After you." Zed smiles gestering for me to step out. I chuckle and walk into the cold, steely lobby. It's not very fashionable, if you're wondering. Not lavish at all but I really like the shade of gray on the walls. Gives you a chilly vibe.

"Come on." Zed puts his hand over my waist leading me to one of the four apartments in the lobby. I look up the flat number plate and laugh.

"777? Seriously?"