"He told you then, about everything?" She nodded, "how are you feeling about it?" Michonne look at me surprised by my question, I guess she never really understood why I cared so much about her wellbeing. "Carl told me you were one of us, being one of us means I treat you how I treat everyone in my family. Which Noel as described as a lovable nagging overprotective mother." Michonne laughed at the description Noel has given to me, "good because I tend to be childish." I smile at Michonne.

I look at my watch and sigh, "right, nap time is over, better wake these two up and get them fed." I go over to Naomi first, shaking her awake, she yawns and rubs her eyes before holding her hands out for me to pick her up. "I'll take her, you get Judith." Michonne told me, I nod in agreement and move over to the small baby, "Judy, food time." I pick her up and gave her a little shake, her eyes flickered open and looked at me curiously. We carry them over to the bench downstairs, Carol hands me a bottle once she spots me and Beth hands Michonne a bowl of smushed veg for Naomi. Michonne and I share some small talk, laughs and smiles whilst we fed the youngest members of the group. As I was burping/winding Judith, she spewed back up about a quarter of an ounce of her bottle, she had drank an ounce and a half, so it wasn't too much.

She burped and passed some loud toots, which almost meant that she had pooped by the stomach turning smell. "Eww, Judy.." Naomi whined, swiping her hand in front of her face to show that Judith was stinky. I leave Naomi with Michonne as I went to go change Judith's nappy in my cell, Judith chuckles at my face twisting from the smell of her nappy, I had forgotten how horrible formula poop smelled. I quickly cleaned up Judith and put her in the cot whilst I bag the diaper and clean up my baby changing station.

"Noel!" I called, my little brother rushed into the room, his hand flung straight to his nose, "eww, Nyx, you're disgusting." I roll my eye and hand him Judith's nappy, "get rid of that please." Noel ran back out of the cell to throw away the diaper. I picked Judith back up and we rejoined Michonne and Naomi on the bench, "there's nothing stinkier than formula poops." I look over at Michonne who was trying to hide her giggle at me saying poop. "Can we take them back now?" Carol and Beth approach the table, "don't know what to do with yourselves now huh?" I questioned, they shook their heads no, and I nodded telling them to take the girls.

Carl and I were up in the watchtower when we saw Daryl arrive, Carl gave me the keys for the prison walk way and I ran to greet the man. When I got close to Daryl, it hit me that Merle wasn't with him, Daryl looked so upset. I opened the gate separating us and once he was in, I locked the gate and pulled him into a hug. "I'm so sorry Daryl." I whispered to him, and just held onto him for a few minutes, he silently cried. "I'm so so sorry." I whispered again. I clear my throat, "ok, Merle would probably calling us a bunch of pussies for crying.."

Daryl chuckled, before looking at me confused asking me why I'm crying as we walk back to the prison. "Because I know how much Merle meant to you and I hate that you have to go through something like this." Daryl smiled at me, giving me a playful punch on the shoulder, "Warrior princess is such a softie." I chuckled and threw my hand up in surrender, "guilty." Daryl smirked giving me a noogie as we got closer to the prison, I was laughing asking him to stop. "Dar- Daryl, no, stop, please. I can't, please." I pleaded until Rick opened the gate, Daryl playfully shoved me away from him. I whistle and wave Carl down, he nods and bounds down the stairs of the guard tower. "We need to talk." Rick informed those around him, we all nodded and made our way back into cell block C.

"Merle was killed, shot in the heart. A few of the Woodbury people were dead there, so I reckon the Governor is gearing up to come at us now." Daryl informed the room, I placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "We pack the cars, Hershel, Beth, Carl, Noel, Nyx, Naomi and Judith, stay hidden in the woods. The rest of us will make this place look empty, we'll stay in the tombs, set a walker trap and hit them with smoke grenade and setting off the alarm which will force them out of the building." Rick planned everyone nodded agreeing to the plan, "Glenn and I could wear the riot gear and when they come out shoot at them to get them to retreat." Maggie suggests, Hershel didn't look too pleased by Maggie's suggestion, but the rest of us though it was a good idea.

"I'm not going to go hide in the woods, Dad." Carl spoke up angrily, "me and Nyx could help Maggie and Glenn. We're good shots." Carl argued, Rick looked at me as to ask for help, "Carl, we need to be out there, to protect everyone in the woods because that's where his soldiers will retreat to. And I can't do it all by myself, so please come and help me." Carl looked at me, he thought for a second and agreed to go to the woods with us. I smile at him, Carl nods again and smiles back at me. "Right, pack up everything. Make it look like it we've left, we'll have the element of surprise." No one else said anything, we just did what we were told, packing up everything,

Carl came into my cell to help me with Naomi's stuff. "Thanks for agreeing to come with us, I need you there." I smile at him as I pack away Naomi's clothes, "I only said yes because it's you asking." A small smile played on my lips and I turned to look at Carl like I'm oblivious to what he meant, "what do you mean?" I ask him curiously, "well Noel once said that you have never asked for help, but you asked me to help you so I thought it was important that I provided help." My smile faltered, "oh." I spoke a bit disappointed at Carl's words, I don't know what I expected but it wasn't that.

I cleared my throat, "I can do the rest myself." I told Carl gesturing to Naomi's toys, Carl nodded and left. I threw a book at the wall in anger, "woah, what's wrong with you?" Noel questioned picking the book off the floor, "he pities me, Carl, he pities me that's why he agreed to come to the woods with us!" I exclaimed in a whisper, Noel looked at me confused, "did he say that?" I nodded, "told me he only agreed because I asked him, when I asked him what he meant, he said that you said that I never ask for help, so if I was asking him for help he felt obliged to agree."

I angrily stuff the rest of Naomi's toys into a bag, "god, I was so stupid to think he could li-" I froze and cut myself off as I realised what I was about to say, Noel's eyes widened as he realise what I was about to say, "you like Carl?" he questioned pulling me away my cell door, "believe me, I'm as surprised as you are. I didn't know I felt that way until now. Fuck, Noel I cannot like him, I'm just confused is all, I mean we're never gonna happen, it can't."

I start to panic and ramble, "woah, woah, woah, slow your roll big sis. Alright, you don't have to act on it and if you do want to, maybe take a while to sort through your feelings and make sure you actually like him." I nod agreeing with Noel, "right, you're absolute right. Let's go." I pick up all my bags and make my way out to the cars with Noel by my side. "Nyx, you okay? You're looking a little pale." Hershel questions once he sees me. "Just nervous is all." I shrug it off and throw my stuff into the trunk of the car, before hopping into the back seat.