21: Trigger

Don't test me. of course, I can kill you

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Taehyung focus.

16 December

Taehyung had been in this room for days, no one comes here, Jin doesn't let them, he has so much doubt about Taehyung. The last time when Jin spoke to Taehyung and asked him if he was V, Taehyung did not speak, less because he didn't have any explanation for his answer but more because he felt numb after the medicines Victoria gave him.

Sometimes maids come or Jin comes himself to give Taehyung food. But he has no one to talk, he desperately wants to tell that Jimin guy the truth, he wanted himself to be free.

Taehyung was slightly in sleep when the bed sank beside him before strong arms encircled him. he woke up a bit but before he could see who it is, ahead got buried in his chest.

"I miss you, tell me what happened." A soft voice of Jimin came in muffles.

"I-I, I want to talk," Taehyung said, feeling that this is a chance to confess.

Jimin's head pop up and a smile, a pure smile was on his lips which can make anyone smile back and so Taehyung smiled back. But before Taehyung could sit or say anything Jimin's lips captured Taehyung's.

Jimin did this in happiness, he is no one to blame, it's a normal thing between Jimin and V but this took Taehyung aback. His eyes widen and he tried not to kiss back. No, he can't do this, and so he had no chance to do anything other than pushing Jimin away.

Of course, Jimin was strong in front of Taehyung but still, Taehyung pushed him by shoulders, it wasn't working and so Tae harshly pushed away Jimin's face by grasping his chin. Jimin's lips were finally detached from Taehyung's lips. Jimin's face was washed up with hurt and Taehyung's also but the reasons were different.

V never did anything like this, he had always been possessive towards his people and Jimin was one in the top, he would never push away Jimin like this even if he is not in the mood. And for Taehyung, Jungkook never forced him in any sexual activity, most of the time Taehyung took the initiative and they respected each other's moods and wants.

"I said I wanted to talk!" Taehyung said staring Jimin in fear.

"But why the heck you pushed me, what is on your mind, huh!? You were never like this! Tell me if you don't love me anymore, tell if you have found someone else!!" Jimin shouted and on his last sentence he regrated having a tongue, no one talked with V like this and so now Jimin's face paled down in fear. "I-I'm sorry, V, I d-dint mean it like t-that... -V, babe, see, it's h-hurting me to see all this-" Jimin shuttered while Taehyung was not able to make words, he didn't know what should he answer to Jimin. He looked down at his hands in his lap and sighed. "V, babe, look at me please, I sorry, V I'm so-"

"I'm not V" Taehyung murmured, cutting Jimin's sentence and all Jimin was left with "huh?"

Taehyung looked up to Jimin with an apology in his eyes. "I'm not V, I'm not your lover," Taehyung said but all Jimin could think that he is angry with him.

"Baby, I'm sorry, please, don't say this, we are together since we were 6 and 7, don't do this, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"

"and I'm really not V"

While Jimin blabbered his guilt Taehyung could see his eyes filling up with tears, his face pale and his thick lips in singing apology, shaking his head and looking down, denying on the fact that Taehyung is not his lover. He saw how to hurt Jimin looked, he felt thousand times guilty but it would get worst if he didn't speak up.