S i x || Jealousy part 2

Many people would be shocked seeing the Bad Boy Cole and me walking to the popular Daniels house. The scenario right now would've made a great tv show, i'm sure even Maya would have watched this if it weren't real life. However, the sad part was this was happening right now, and it killed me.

              Cole walked his pride and his face showed amusement. Like this was a fucking movie. I watched as he stood there with his hands tucked into his front pant pockets. He tapped his foot impatiently while waiting.

               I pressed the doorbell, ding dong.

               ding dong

               ding do-

               The door opened and revealed Daniel in only his boxers. He looked quite tired and frustrated at the same time. His hair was messy and his abs were on full-front view. If I still liked him, I would've run into his arms love struck. But he was a jerk and he had sex hair. This meant one thing, me and Cole just interrupted Daniels sex with Nicole.

                Score one for me. I looked at Cole and he was trying not to laugh. His eyes lit with amusement and his lips were quivering, trying not to make a sound.

                "Oh um Riley what are you doing here?" Daniel asked as he scratched the back of his head. His eyes raked over my body and then he tensed as he saw Cole. He looked perplexed when he realized me and Cole came to his house together. After all Cole was actually popular while I was not. Although he didn't really talk, he was very much looked up to.

               Cole had a hardened expression on his face like he usually did in public. It was a 180 from the conversation we had before. It was odd, like Cole had two separate personalities. 

               "My mom wanted me to give you lasagna," I answered as I finally handed it to him. He gave me a warm smile, which melted my heart a bit.

               "Thanks, your moms lasagna was always the best," Daniel stated. Which was true, Daniel would always come to my house to eat lasagna.

               "But what is Kingston doing here?"

               Daniel looked quite scared as he eyed Cole. The grade nine beat up probably traumatized him.

               "I was hanging out with him," I said smoothly. Wow nice going me, Daniel looked taken back. His mouth went agape when he realized that we actually socialized with each other. Or maybe it was the fact that Cole was actually talking to someone other than his best friend or teachers. 

               "But last time I checked, you never talked to him before," Daniel asked as he looked at Cole suspiciously. You could feel the slight tension in the air as both boys glared at each other. Though Cole looked more relaxed while Daniel looked a bit foolish with his angry expression.

               "Your wrong," Cole said. With these two words, he made Daniel clench his fists. Cole seemed to know what Daniels weakness's were and what buttons to push. Plus he saved me from saying some ridiculous answer.

               Which was really nice considering he had a shit reputation for being an heartless person.

               Daniel breathed loudly, nostrils flailing. I realized he wasn't very good at concealing his emotions. However he faked a smile.

               "Whatever," Daniel murmured. "It's not like he'd go for a girl like you."

               Ouch that hurt, it was nice knowing how low Daniel thought of me, not. In the corner of my eye, I could see Cole's fists tightened, as if he was mad at Daniel for insulting me.