E i g h t || bitch disease

The next morning I had totally forgotten about the events that that had happened the day before. Just like every morning, I put on some random clothes and got ready lazily. I wasn't able to wake up properly, so I was dead tired.

I casually got out of my black jeep to go to school. My hair was in a messiest bun. My over-sized grey shirt was long and almost covered my shorts.

My eyes were half opened and I probably looked like a mutant zombie but I didn't care. I thought that my day would be boring and normal like everyday.

Until Nicole started talking to me.

I was still taken aback from the phone call, how did she even get my number. But I realized that she probably got it from Daniel. However I still found it creepy and weird. Besides, It's not everyday that you get a call from your ex boyfriends girlfriend.

While walking across the field I was forcibly stopped by Nicole. She had the nerve to stop in front of me, then flipped her hair, and gave me the most fakest smile. Her outfit was so much more well prepared and prettier than mine. She was wearing a white cropped halter neck shirt with a pink circle skirt. Her shoes were some high wedges and for some reason I felt a bit uncomfortable beside of her, considering how gross my attire was.

"Hi Riley," she cooed as she violently hugged me. I was suffocating from her perfume and her nails seemed to dig in to my back. She had a habit of digging her nails into my skin and I fucking hated it. Like bitch, if you want to hurt me then fight me, don't make it subtle.

Finally she let go and I sighed in relief.

I rolled my eyes at her behavior. She was acting so fake. I cocked my head to the side, "get to the point Nicole. What the fuck do you want?"

I couldn't stand fake people and her niceness reeked it. We had never talked before, she only started talking to me because of Cole. It was obvious that she wanted something from me so I just wanted to cut the crap and get to the point.

She gasped slightly, as if she didn't expect me to say that. She probably wasn't used to people talking to her that way, after all she was popular. She put her hands on her hips, "patience is a virtue Riley."

Patience is a virtue my ass. Was she trying to educate me because my marks were probably ten times better than hers.

"Bullshit Nicole," I snapped. "Get to the point please."

She pursed her lips, "Are you sure you can bring Cole?"

I stared at her blankly, she had already asked me this on the phone. This question was getting on to my nerves because of her. Why was she doubting what I said. Besides I would never come to the party without him anyways. It would be embarrassing.

"You asked me that yesterday on the phone Nicole."

She batted her eyelashes innocently, "just making sure."

I looked at her suspiciously, "why are you asking me that anyways. There has to be a reason."

She examined her nails and raised her eyebrows, "he's your boyfriend and you don't know? Cole never goes to parties."

I stared at her , Cole doesn't go to parties? Than why did he agree to go? He seemed like one of those party guys so I was surprised to hear this. I mean, I could imagine him getting drunk.

I finally started to realize that I've never seen him at a party.

"He's going because I'm there obviously. He's such a good boyfriend," I retorted. Her face started getting red and her eyebrows furrowed. She looked like she wanted to bit my bun off.

I was proud of my answer.

"Your lying," she said through her teeth. I just smirked in response. It was fun irritating her.

"I don't get it," she screeched suddenly. For a second I thought she was going crazy, she looked deadly.

She pointed her manicured finger at me, "why isn't he interested in me but he's interested in you. I'm so much better besides you look like freaking shit!"

She honestly couldn't get more dramatic. I mean, it wasn't my fault that he actually remembered my name. He didn't know her before yesterday which is pretty sad.

I shrugged and pretended to think, "maybe because I don't throw myself at other guys while dating my boyfriend."

I mean , she was flirting with Cole in front of her boyfriend. I felt a bit bad for Daniel but then I realized he deserved it. She was doing something Daniel technically was doing to me.

Her eyes widened, "how did you find out about Jason and Max!"

I hit jackpot, I couldn't help but burst in laughter. I was talking about Cole but she gave me a whole scoop of gossip. I couldn't believe she was cheating on Daniel with a two boys. I mean was she not satisfied with them? Was she this low of a person, to cheat on her boyfriend with two guys?

"Oh gasp my god!" I giggled I couldn't control myself. People were looking at me with curious expressions. I didn't expect that to be her answer.

The jocks seemed to have stopped joking around and looked at us. The other people seemed to be staring at us in confusion. Probably wondering why I was talking to Queen Nicole.

"You're cheating on him with two guys? Why," I finally calm down. I gasped for air one more time and my laughter finally stopped.

"Uhm haha well," she stammered. She tried to avoid eye contact. I've never seen Nicole like this; all nervous and red. Her face was a steaming red and her eyes were slits.

I guess she has common sense and knows what she's doing is wrong. But I doubted that she'd actually do something about it. People like Nicole never changed because they always believed that they were better than everyone else.

Suddenly we were interrupted by a voice, "Nicole!" A preppy blonde came in view and clung onto Nicole's arm. Nicole looked somewhat annoyed. It was one of Nicole's brainless groupies, I rolled my eyes. I could feel my intelligence deteriorate every second.

"Why do you look so red?" The girl asked. Nicole shot the girl a glare and huffed. She pushed the girl off and straightened her clothes.

Nicole pursed her lips, "nothing Claire." The girl knew that there was more but she didn't ask.

I felt almost bad for her; being looked down by Nicole. But it was her entire fault for worshiping Nicole anyways. I mean, who the fuck with the sane mind follows Nicole around like a lost puppy?

I butted in, "she's cheating on Daniel with Jason and Max."

The girls jaw dropped, she seemed to be in total shock. I cocked my head curiously, her friends don't know?

Nicole sent me a deadly glare and flipped her hair. Without saying bye she grabbed Claire's wrist and walked away from me.

I smirked at their retreating figures.

I felt a bit mean for saying those things but she deserved it. I wasn't the type to be beaten around like a bush.

I couldn't believe that she was cheating on Daniel. That's karma, I thought. I was sort of glad that Daniel was being treated this way, knowing how bad he treated me.

I was about to walk into the school but I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see Daniel looking at me with a worried expression. His hair was messy and he had a tight smile on his face.

"Can we talk?"