48 ~ "Can I sleep with you?, here"

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"You know, she isn't like you. she isn't after man, I don't even know if she really loves me or not. She doesn't need any man. It's me who loves her, it's me who is after her, It's me who is mad for her, It's me who doesn't deserve her. That's why you don't need to be jealous of her because I love her. And, no matter how big mess and misunderstanding you try to create between us. She isn't like you and precisely Rajvardhan only belongs to her, if she won't accept me then I would like to live alone. So, please don't try to do this. I am talking peacefully this time but trust me I can be rude if you don't accept that its a lie." I warned her.

She chuckled.

"Bla... blah... blah... you know every wife is possessive if it comes to the husband. No wife can see women getting pregnant with her husband's child. And, yes I am not pregnant unluckily. But, I won't let her get your love either." She said.

I instantly pulled the dagger out and kept on her neck while saying.

"Stop this chandramukhi otherwise your corpse wouldn't be found either" I roared almost.

"And then, She starts loving you? what will be she think of you if you kill me?" She said.

"Shut up!!!" I roared.

"I am not afraid of being but my death won't seek it out because it's done" She laughed.

"Get out!!!" I ordered.

"Of course King," She said bowing down.

She said and walked away showing me a winning smile.

I swear, I wanted to kill her the moment she said but she was right, what would she think? That's all that mattered to me at that moment. That's all that I wanted to know. I couldn't lose her, I couldn't see her seeing me with distrustful eyes. My heart was paining as if someone pierced it sharp.

"What happened?" A beautiful soft voice asked.

I looked at her as she was standing on the entrance of the rest part of the chamber.

"Abhi" I walked to her.

I was out of words, nervous and whatnot. I didn't know how would we react and what would she say. I can't see her getting away from me.

"Is she fine?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"What?" I asked not understanding.

"Chandramukhi? Is she fine?" She asked again.

"yes" I answered quickly.

"Abhi, Are you angry on me? You can kill me if you want." I asked her.

She looked into my eyes while we were standing closer to each other. My heart was racing like horses and I had to admit that I never felt this much afraid of anything in my whole life.

"Prince, Is there anything I should know?" She asked with a shaky tone and this was it.

I didn't even have words to describe how guilty, low and scared I was feeling.

I nodded simply. "Yes"

I held her hand and walked towards inside of the chamber. I made her sit on the edge of bed comfortably and kneeled while holding her gaze.

"I am sorry Abhi," I said.

"Why?" She asked.

I was holding her hand and I could tell that she was feeling the pain too. Her fingers were shaking slightly but couldn't hide anything from her.

"Do you love her?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..." I never said this much no and with such a confidence as I said to her instantly.