"Oh ight." I responded, As she passed it back.

And we just passed it back until it was almost completely ash.

I knew I was high when thoughts started to flood my mind. I closed my eyes, and rested my head back on the couch.

I could possibly face a whole ass murder charge.

I knew how much college meant to Raine, and to be honest me going to college was for her. I knew it would make her happy, and that's all I wanted to do.

Recently, my world has slowly shifted from me- to all about her. I didn't have a problem with it doe, cause she was my baby for real.

And that's exactly why I was willing to do anything in my power, to make sure nothing got in the way of that.

If Milani had to go- then I'd do just that. If she could Choose a nigga over family, then I could do the exact same shit.

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling my small kisses going down my jawline. "You okay?" She questioned, in a soft voice. I smiled and nodded my head, "I'm coo mamas." I responded, bringing her closer to me.

She pulled at the hem of my shirt, "take it off." She mumbled, and I smirked quickly taking off my all white Tee shirt.

📌 Later That Night.
Around 9 pm.

Looking to my right, I seen Raine peacefully sleeping while I ate a bag of hot fries. These were hers- but these munchies weren't no joke. Finishing up the bag, I tried my best to quietly fold it, and toss it in the trash can.

Once I made the shot, I sighed in boredom.

"Wake yo ass up." I shouted, moving the covers and slapping her ass. She jumped up, and quickly smacked the fuck outta my face. "Man what the fuck." I shouted, holding my cheek.

"Oh my bad." She kissed my cheek, and grabbed the cover back and laid back down.

I rolled my eyes, once her light snores filled the room within two minutes.

📌The next day
Around 1 pm

Raines Point Of View

"Bro Raine, stop playin." Gio exclaimed, while snatching my phone out of my hand. We were both chilling in his room- But he sat infront of the Tv screen in his red beanbag chair. 2k displayed the large screen, and lit up the semi dark room.

"The fuck are you doing?" I questioned, and rolled my eyes; although, I was laughing on the inside. I was bored, so of course I was doing some dumb shit.

"Naw bruh who was you talkin to?" He questioned. By this time he had tossed his controller on the ground, and His veins popped out of his arms making me softly bite down on my bottom lip.

"You in my business? Don't do Det." I smirked, as I watched him stand up and walk over to the bed.

He swiftly pulled out his phone, and type a few words before showing me his screen. "Gone head n Pick a coffin, cos you must not wanna live fuckin wimme." He warned, inching closer to my face.

"What kinda gum you got?" I questioned, smelling the fruit flavored gum on his breath. I was the queen of forgetting a conversation, and moving onto the next topic.