Karin's difficult decision

Akira laid defeated on the cold floor ,with a very visual and deep burn around his neck still sensitive to the touch , eyes dull staring into the nothingness , afterall he had just murdered his Master . The door creaked open as Itachi entered , Akira's eyes locked onto his and Akira immediately sat up but moved his gaze to the floor " what?" He asked with venom in his voice . Itachi closed the door and walked to Akira " I put his body near Konoha , they will find him and word of you will  spread "  Akira scoffed " what do i care what they hear , Its not like i can tell them otherwise . I did kill him "   Itachi sat across Akira " wether it was your choice to kill or not , you cannot let that defeat you . If you do then you are not fit for this world" 

Akira glared " Says the dying man " Itachi frowned " it had to be said , dying man or not" Akira scoffed " Your telling me to get up and fight even though you will be allowing your brother to kill you so he can believe he avenged his clan , mighty words from a lying Uchiha " Itachi studied Akira " your chakra sense's are more developed then most , not only can you sense my nature but also my intentions . A useful and dangerous ability " Akira rolled his eyes " not so useful when your an Akatski's dog "

Itachi stood " Akira , i need your help . Once Sasuke kill's me he will learn the truth of our clan's demise and will turn on Konoha , if he does will you stop him ?"  Akira slowly stood , the collar moving on his burnt neck  " Konoha is my home , i would die for it " Itachi gave a relaxed smile " that is all i want to know " Itachi left soon after and Akira sat back down .

~~~Konoha~~~~

The hokage  was immediately called to the medical ward with Naruto following close behind her . When they entered the room they saw Udon laying on the bed , broken beyond repair , Tsunade approached " Udon...what happened , where is your student ?"  Naruto approached " where is Akira ? My brother ?"  Udon was very weak and only had a short time so he tried to tell everything " We were taken by Akatski , They...forced Akira to attack me ...they plan to use him as their weapon" Naruto became enraged " how could you let them kidnap you ?! Aren't you a strong old man ?!" Tsunade snapped at Naruto " Enough Naruto ! "

Udon gave a soft smile , it was clear he was about to die " Im sorry...Naruto " with those last words Udon passed away . Naruto clenched his fist " Akira wouldn't do this ... He couldn't..." Tsunade sighed " Udon said he was forced , they must have done something to make him do it ." After that short discussion Tsunade sent naruto and the others to find Itachi . Sasuke rushed to Itachi's werabouts to have the fated Uchiha battle that led to Itachi's death , after Itachi's defeat , sasuke and his group was taken to the Akatski's hideout .

Sasuke's group waited patiently for Sasuke , Tobi "Madara"(Obito) looked at Karin " you are a healer type ? I need you to heal my prisoner " Karin scoffed and crossed her arms " Like hell! I don't let anyone bite me " Tobi chuckled " oh you will like this one " he grabbed her arm and led her into the room to reveal a unconscious Akira laying in a pool of blood  , Forgetting her strong face Karin immediately rushed to Akira " Akira!! What the hell happened to him?!"  Tobi turned his back " he refused to fight as my weapon so i punished him " Tobi left Karin alone with Akira . Karin raised Akira's head and tried to make him bite her , she was shakey " come on...come on...please ..dont die ...!"  She suddenly felt his teeth bite her , she was releaved " Akira thank goodness" She looked around the room " what have they been doing to you ?" She focused on his bruised neck that was healing and than the collar  ' I can't leave you here like this , you are not some weapon to be used '   " I will save you! "