chapter 5

As we walked to the room Kakashi waited and announced that we can now enter the exams . He explained that only groups of three were aloud so unfortunately  One of us had to team up with two others from team 8 and team 10 .  I noded and stepped forward" ill go with the other two. I wasn't on any of our recent missions so im lacking the basic knowledge for team 7's teamwork " Kakashi smiled softly at me " a very mature decision Akira . You will be matched up with Enma and Jin , you will see them inside once you enter . Im proud of all of you . Goodluck " he stepped aside as we entered .

We entered the gathering room , i was holding my arm still , the grass guy/chick has rattled me . I had no idea what he/she did and it scared me that i didnt even know i had the ability 'Heal bite' sure i wanted to test it but for someone just doing it or even finding out about it so simply gave me shivers . It seemed i was very distracted because suddenly sasuke was hugged by a blonde 'Ino? So team 10 is here ?'  I looked and i saw my first teammate Jin Yagami . He noded my way and i noded back . I sensed so much different chakra's , most were intimidating and one was familiar ' the grass ninja is in here ..' i gazed upon the crowd but he/she is hidden very well . Team 8 walked up to us and i spotted Enma Nakamura,  my other teammate  . Jin was already standing beside me and as team 8 came closer Enma stood by my other side.  It was odd we didn't even talk yet we understood eachother which was much oder than i would have thought, even Naruto catched onto it.

Enma

Jin

My new group now called team 11 stood in silence watching the other 9 rookies , soon a stranger walked up to us asking us to keep it down , i sniffed the air abit and grunted ' he carries his own chakra sent and that of the grass ninja

My new group now called team 11 stood in silence watching the other 9 rookies , soon a stranger walked up to us asking us to keep it down , i sniffed the air abit and grunted ' he carries his own chakra sent and that of the grass ninja ...are they allies ?'  He introduced himself and gave us advice on the tests . I ignored the guy even when he was attacked by sound ninja , than our examiner came in and turns out  our first exam was a actual  written exam .

I had no trouble with the exam , i didnt even cheat like the examiner hinted.  Infact strangely enough i found the questions easy and completed them within the first 10 minutes.  The rest of the hour i sat boredly,  turned out my other two members successfully cheated and weren't caught.  I unfortunately dozed off and the first thing that woke me was a strange woman crashing into the classroom 'seems i missed something? '

The randomly lady announced that she was the examiner for phase two and that more than half will be eliminated.  She explained that we would meet her in the morning for phase two . The next morning we arrived at a huge jungle with a fence , the examiner explained that this was the location for the second phase and i sweatdropped ' great wilderness. ..not good...'  Enma placed her hand on my shoulder " is something the matter Akira? " i looked at her and laughed sheepishly " i tend to wonder off and get lost in the wilderness. .." enma couldnt help but giggle , jin pulled up his sleeves " wilderness is my strength so just rely on me "

I looked to my side and saw the grass ninja , i frowned and focused on that creepy ninja and held my arm once more . When ever i sensed his/her chakra it made me uneasy , i kept my eyes glued to the shinobi even when she/he returned the examiners kunai ..with his/her ...tongue... (shivers )
And of course naruto tried to see if his tongue could extend as long . I sighed ' man i hope naruto takes care of himself in there ' 
The examiner explained that she will give us forms 'consent ' forms that we would have to read and sign. She than explained its a survival training,  the centre of the forest had a tower that we had to travel  too . Each  team would either get a heaven or a earth scroll . Our mission is to retrieve the opposite scroll to the one we have and go to that tower with both scrolls.  And the most important rule was not to open them , must be finished within 5 days .

My team and i signed the consent forms than we received our scrolls , we received a heaven scroll and both enma and jin decided that i should carry it . I hid it in my weapon bag on my leg . When we walked out i spotted naruto and he gave me a thumbs up , i did the same and walked with my team to one of the gates and  we waited . Soon the gates flew open and we rushed in , we didnt rush forward we kept a normal pace and stayed alert . We walked for a while and luckily enough we didnt come across any enemy, i sighed and found a fallen log and sat on it " lets take a small breather " enma noded and sat beside me.  Suddenly a kunai flung towards enma , i reacted quickly by tackling Enma out the way . Jin gasped an looked to the enemy , it was a group of hidden mist ninja . One launched at Jin , jin jumped to the side and started fighting one on one with one of the members  .  The two other hidden mist ninja launched at us , i charged to them and took them both on noticing Enma's fear . She couldnt move frozen in fear ,  suddenly the one ninja caught me off gaurd and tried to attack enma , she was stabbed right in her shoulder,  she cried out in pain . I growled and  pushed the one ninja off and charged at the one who hurt enma and stabbed him in the neck killing him . Jin seemed to have killed the other one . The last member ran away as fast as he could , i ran to enma " enma!?" I crouched beside the terrified  girl , jin tried to cover up her wound " she's loosing to much blood!" Enma panted heavily as though a sweat set in . I frowned and looked at my arm , i slid up my sleeve and sat closer " Enma ..bit onto my arm.." Jin frowned " huh? Are you insane Akira?" I looked at jin " trust me on this .." i looked at the weak girl " Enma...please ...trust me"  Enma noded and sat up and bit into my arm . I grunted as she began to glow green , her shoulder started healing causing Jin to gasp " Akira...what is that?"  I let Enma continue sucking my chakra to heal and looked up at jin " Uzumaki  clan ability. ..healing bite "