chapter 41-butterfly effect

Start from the beginning

I sit next to Tyler. Declan sits across from me, next to Bowie and Erica. Mary is on the Tyler's right side.
Tyler wraps his arm around me. "How did you sleep after Identity Fraud?"
I laugh. "Pretty well. That game was so much fun.  How did you sleep?"
"Pretty good too. I had a dream that I was on a boat with Frank Sinatra. He offered me a beer as we laid our eyes on the beautiful sunset.
"You have been watching way too many Frank Sinatra films." Mary says.
"Well I did rewatch On The Town last night."
"That explains it. I thought I heard a guy fan girling."
"What about you? China hears you when you listen to any Selena Gomez song."
"Well of course. Her work never gets old."
"Have you watched a Frank Sinatra movie, Rachel?"
"Um, no I haven't."
Mary snickers.
"Ignore her." Tyler whispers into my ear. I smile and lay my head against his shoulder.
"No! No! Noo!" Erica groans.
"What happened?" I ask.
"Erica didn't outsmart her lottery ticket." Bowie giggles.
"Lottery ticket? Aren't you too young for one?" Declan asks.
"My mom got it for me. She told me to turn it in if I won."
"You're supposed to be 18 to turn it in." Mary says.
"Perfect so I'll just wait until I'm 18 to turn it in." Erica smiles.
"But you lost." I say.
"Thank you captain obvious. I think I'm going to listen to my sad playlist now". Erica lays her head against Bowie's shoulder.
"Hey guys." Darry says as he sits down next to Erica.
"Hey Darry! How are you?"
"I'm doing good Mary, thank you for asking. How about you?"
"I'm doing good too. I finally got that bag I was talking to you about last night."
"The purple fuzzy bag? Can't wait to see you wear it."
"I don't even know how I'm going to style it but I'll figure it out."
"I got a bag too. A spongebob backpack actually."
"Do show, Erica."
"I can't Mary, I don't have it with me."
"I meant like a picture."
"I'm not like you who takes pictures of everything."
"That's what great photographers do."
"You're the perfect example to be honest. You should give classes on how to create the perfect aesthetic instagram page." Bowie says.
"Aw, that means a lot!"
"I wish I had a page like yours, Mary." Tyler says.
"Aw shucks, you guys are really sweet. I archived practically everything, except for my two recent pictures."
"Why do you archive stuff?" Darry asks.
"Ohhh, I don't know. I guess I just get tired of looking at them."

How can she get tired of her pictures? They are one of a kind. If I were Mary I would literally put everything back.
"I honestly get it, I've been thinking of archiving all of my stuff." Darry says.
"We should archive our stuff and let Mary plan out our feed for us. Free of charge."
"Wow, Tyler, you're so generous!"
"He's kind of getting somewhere, except for the money part. I will seriously pay you to run my page. Your shit is so fire." Bowie says.
"You guys are gonna let it get to my head!"
"We aren't lying." Darry smiles.
"There's a dog!" Erica yells.
Mary shoots you from the bench and runs over to the dog. It's a pretty big dog. Erica runs over to the dog as well. Darry and Bowie also run over to the dog.
"Are you coming?" Tyler asks me.
"I'll watch from here."
"See you in a bit." He quickly says and walks to the dog.
"I don't like this friend group. All they do is talk about Mary."
"Because she's Mary." 
Declan shakes his head. "You gotta stop with that. Do you want to get out of here?"
"To the playground maybe?"
"Yeah! Race ya!" Declan takes off.
"Not fair!" I say as I sprint. Declan gets there before me.
"Swings?"
"Swings!"

Darry's p/v
Sit on the ground and let the dog come to you they said. "It'll be fun" they said.
"Aw he likes you!"
"She." The owner says.
"Aw she likes you!" Erica corrects herself. Mary pulls out her phone and takes a photo of me. I propped my phone against my water bottle on the ground for a side angle. I just hope the video doesn't turn to shit.

Tyler's p/v
"Rachel isn't here anymore and neither is Declan."
Bowie points to the playground. Rachel is swinging on the monkey bars. Declan is cheering her on. He pulls her off of it and spins her around. Once he puts her down Rachel grabs sand and attempts to throw it at him but Declan dodges. He runs away as Rachel chases after him with another handful of sand.