Two.

Like by toosii and 46,261 othersLadiiscorpio (sin city📍)View 498 comments Toosii2x 😍Saintdadadon 👅🤤

Ladiiscorpio (sin city📍)
View 498 comments
Toosii2x 😍
Saintdadadon 👅🤤

Ariana POV
Tonight I was supposed to have a SneakyLink with saint. Me and saint was doing this a month and a half, because he has a lil girlfriend or whateva she hates me sooo much. I know Im pretty and all but if see keep trying them lil stunts she pulled at school imma beat ha ass and put her in check bout ha nigga. I had to hurry up cus he was pulling up! I was wearing sum shorts, a blue shirt with Royals Baseball on it, and my glitter slides. *imma show y'all.

He pulled up in this white Dodge Challenger it was a 2020 btw😛

He pulled up in this white Dodge Challenger it was a 2020 btw😛. When went to his house to chill. I saw his brother name Tyriek he had a Girlfriend name Tanya btw. I saw him past the room shaking his head. Me n Saint was watching Netflix. (Friday) it's a classic . His phone *dinged* it was his girlfriend Makayla. She asked him what he was doing he said watching Netflix🤦🏽‍♀️. Then he started to rub on my thighs, I already knew what this was about lead to. Then he kissed me. I laid down ,he got on top of me and took off my shirt and shorts. He was giving me hickies on my neck,then he went lower😳. He ate me Out GOOODDD!!!! I gave him that slurp 3000. He was moaning like a bitch. Then he told me to get up n he was teasing me, and I was telling him to come onnnn. He slipped it in and he started off slow then when I tell you he was rough. He had my leg so far back, his thumb was deep in my skin. Then he nutted on me. Btw he didn't where a condom. I went to go wash up and flopped back on the bed. My bestfriend texted me and asked me "Was we finished" I said duh gurl. Btw she's the only one that knows about us. Her name was renee she was thick, brownskin and Fine asf. Lemme sho YALL real quick.

Saint was taking me home after we got something to eat from wing station

Saint was taking me home after we got something to eat from wing station.*best wings ever*.
Saint POV
Wassup . My name Saint n I'm 19 btw. Me n Ariana been messing around for a lil minute now. When I tell y'all the pussy good...ITS GOOD. But I gotta whole Girlfriend name Makayla ion too much like her like that tbh cus I'm just tryna stick around with her because she don't have nobody like that her daddy in jail, and her mom on drugs bad. But shiidd I might just break up with her and date Ariana. I like her, Our vibe just match. We just argue a lot but still , I think this shit gon work. Oh I forgot to show y'all how I look.

Finest NIGGA out hereee‼️

Finest NIGGA out hereee‼️. But I gotta brotha name Tyriek. Everybody say we look like twins but WE DONT!

(Vote and COMMENT)