Next thing they know the teenagers are running through the halls of the manor, Marinette now more familiar with some of the halls is able to keep Damian away from some of the shortcuts.

And so, the teenage assassin chased after the giggling girl, she ran around the manor haphazardly, hoping she ended somewhere that Alfred could stop the boy from killing her.

"Get back here!"

"No! You got what you deserved, brat!"

"When I get my hands on you-!" Damian threatened, chasing after the girl.

"You'll what, Damian?" Jason called out, following, phone in hand.

"Hot Chocolate Thief!"

"Cat Wrangler!"

"Grammar Snob!"

"You pathetic excuse for a modern artist!"

"You pathetic excuse for modern art!" Marinette fired back, following Stephanie who led her back towards Alfred who she could hide behind. Tim opened the door for the beaming bluenette before Dick pushed her behind an ever-patient Alfred.

Damian ran in, still pissed, dripping.

"Come out from behind Pennyworth, coward." Marinette only laughed, giggling at first before it became uncontrollable. Damian growled at the girl, he couldn't do anything. If he hit her like he would his brothers he'd be dead, likely at his family's hand.

"I'll get you back for it."

"Yeah, please do, those chocolates were amazing!" Damian growled again, as Marinette tried to recover.

"Sir, you're dripping on the carpet." Damian scowls, giving Marinette a death glare before turning to go change and dry off.

"Nice job, kid." Jason high-fived the girl.

Bruce just sighed as the girl was high-fiving Damian's siblings, people asking questions about all the references to modern art, hot chocolate, cat wrangling, and everything else they'd yelled at each other.

Marinette was relatively tight-lipped, refusing to answer any questions. The Waynes had hardly learned of their rivalry and getting either to discuss it was next to impossible. Damian refused to admit it even existed, doing so would mean admitting that he was not only using his class time to prank someone but that she'd gotten the better of him multiple times. Marinette simply didn't want to embarrass herself by admitting that she'd done the things she did, they were his family and they'd side with him if they found out about something he was okay with but they weren't. The Parisian never intentionally crossed any lines but it was better to be safe than sorry.

"C'mon, just gimme one hint. What'd you do with the cats?" Jon begged, Marinette laughed and deflected the question. Conversation moved on after that, but watching the arrogant and rude fourth Robin get pranked by a little ball of sunshine was definitely going to be the talk of the Justice League for a while.

Damian returned a few minutes later, hair still damp

"Oh~ Poor Dami- did she hurt your feelings?" Jason teased, Damian glared, and slamming his hand on the table next to Marinette he ground out.

"Not. Funny." Marinette huffed and nodded, knowing he knew she had to fire back to save face.

"Neither was dismantling my chair!"

"The chair was school property!" Damian corrected.

"You dismantled every single available chair in a two-classroom radius!" Marinette fired back, the two glared at each other before turning away at the same time. The rest of the party was Marinette animatedly talking to people, mostly Jon as Damian pouted near his friend.