"Marinette, I was wondering if you could settle an old bet." Barry started, eager.

"What kind of bet?"

"Well, some of us say that if the world needed let's say a team of three to save the world, the best three options would be Batman, Green Lantern, and Hawk Girl."

"Others say it'd be Super Man, Martian Manhunter, and Aqua Man."

"And others say Wonder Woman, Flash, and-"

"Nightwing." Dick cut in, looking smug as he took his adoptive father's spot. Stopping him from being the only hero mentioned twice.

"For what?"

"Just in general," Clark answered.

"Uh, the last one." Barry and Wonder Woman cheered in victory, high-fiving Dick.

"What? Why?" Hal asked, he'd bet money on that girl picking Batman knowing she lived in Gotham.

"Well, from what I understand, those heroes get along best." Hal groaned as Barry started telling him to pay up. Marinette excused herself and approached Damian and Jon, the older of the two had orders to befriend the Parisian and use her as a source for Ladybug's file.

"Marinette." Damian greeted, mildly annoyed. Jon greeted the girl kindly.

"Damian." She clips back. Marinette then turns to Jon, making polite conversation until someone calls the boy over. With Jon occupied, Damian is about to speak up when Marinette says that maybe he could show her around really quick. Damian gets the idea, both of them discreetly leaving while most of the room tries to pretend they weren't listening.

"Twenty bucks says she's gonna glitter him again."

"Thirty says it ends up in a screaming match and Damian wins." Steph and Jason shake on it before they head off to watch. At that, the entire party gets sidetracked, people hearing about the girl that bested Damian Wayne time and time again.

Next thing anyone knows they're crouched in a sunroom watching Marinette and Damian square off in the backyard.

Marinette is facing the manor so she spots the group but refuses to acknowledge them again, in fear of Damian noticing too.

"I'd like to offer you a deal."

"What kind of deal?"

"Let me pour two water bottles on you, right here, right now, and I'll bow down. No more pranks, the school can think you won, I don't care." Damian seems to be considering it, thinking it over, Marinette can hardly wait.

"Show me the water bottles. Is there water in there?" Marinette pulled the bottle out of her bag.

"The caps haven't even been opened yet."

"... Fine." Marinette beams, setting one of them down before opening the other.

The Parisian takes her time, pouring the water over Damian's head as she giggles. The stream of cool water is slow, that is until it's about half empty. She stops, repositions her hands, and turns the bottle over, crushing the plastic, forcing the water to spray all over him.

Marinette starts laughing uncontrollably as Damian scowls, waiting for her to get on with the second one. When the girl calms down she looks back to Damian again, chuckling as she walks around him and back toward the manor.

Damian turns, she didn't finish the deal. That's when he sees them, everyone's watching from inside. Of course.

"I said two didn't I?" She says, laughing again. With everyone inside it'd take at least a few seconds for anyone to get to them and stop him without using their powers, Damian takes the chance. But just as Damian starts his chase, Marinette glances back at him and sees how royally pissed he is. She breaks out into a run with a laugh, disappearing into the garden with Damian not far behind.