Why I love you~kagehina♥️

ғʟȗғғ ѧṅԀ ṡȏṃє ṡʟıɢһṭ ѧṅɢṡṭ
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪   

"Your too short hinata"
    "What are you good for?"
" all you do is make us look bad just leave already"
No! Im sorry I'll try harder please..
Let me stay this is all I have
     "We don't need you"
      No..NO!! Please don't leave me..Please..
It started getting dark, hinata's team was fading in the distance out of sight, out of reach his yelling crying and screaming couldn't be heard by them they were too far away. He let the darkness consume him he was ready, ready to let it take him away forever after all they didn't need him.
Hinata closed his eyes and could feel himself laying on something soft, something comfortable, something that felt like home he didn't want this feeling to end he could feel his eyes slowly starting to lift and then he shot up he was very confused on what he was looking at.
He was in someone's bed and he saw their posters hanging on the wall, and a Karasuno Jersey?!
Where exactly was he? He felt something warm grab his waist and pull him down he quickly turned to where that pressure was coming from and saw no other then his setter Kageyama Tobio, he woke up from his sleep and looked at hinata with his eyes half open "hinata what are you doing up it's 3 in the mor-" he stopped and opened his eyes all the way "baby what's wrong?" He said in a soft and warm voice hinata hadn't realized it but his eyes were a deep shade of red and he had tear stains on his face his shirt and his pillow.
"I-" before he could finish he broke into an unstopping cycle of sobs "hey hey it's okay I'm right here it's okay"
Kageyama's POV
"Hey hey it's okay I'm right here it's okay" I didn't know what had come over hinata he seemed so scared right now "what's wrong baby tell me everything I'm right here I'm not going anywhere"
I said trying to make my voice sound as sweet as possible "w-well I had a n-nightmare and I-it was really b-bad" he seemed to be almost breaking out into complete sobs and nothing but, "it's ok you can tell me I'm right here it's okay take your time love"
(I'm not writing it again just~no~)

3rd person pov
After hinata explained what had happened in his dream kageyama grabbed him and layed down making hinata fall on his chest while he whispered sweet nothings in his ear "I love you hinata"
"your so strong" "we wouldn't be here if it weren't for you" "you bring this team hope"
"We need you"
After hinata heard those words echo in his ears his crying had stopped was he really needed? He looked to kageyama and asked "kageyama why do you love me?"
Those words layed on kageyamas heart and it started hurting he had so much love for this little ball of sunshine and not being able to tell him exactly why was hurting, this was his chance, his chance to tell him why he loves him and why he indeed is hinatas boyfriend
"Hinata I love you because of your love for volleyball, because of the hope and inspiration you bring for us on the court, for the countless times when you played stupid games with me just for our amusement, I love how you are the most energetic person in the room yet you can also be so understanding and calm and relaxed at the same time, Hinata I love every inch of you your my little tangerine, my life, my world that's why I love you boke"
Kageyama pulled Hinata into a sweet kiss and in no time at all Hinata kissed back kageyama broke the kiss and pulled hinata's head down "sleep we have practice tomorrow" "ok ok I love you " hinata said
..." by the way how did I get to your house?" Hinata said not that worried he knew his mom wouldn't care and it wasn't like kageyamas mom would mind "oh you were practicing so much you passed out so I took you home to rest for the rest of the day" kageyama said.
This, this is why hinata loves kageyama

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS CRAP BUT YK UHHHH HEHE- IS THAT MY CAT HE NEEDS A WALK BRB THIS IS ALSO MY FIRST ONE FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR DIFFERENT SHIPS (T ^ T)
740 words