{Locked In)

TW// CLAUSTROPHOBIA + PANIC ATTACK(ISH)

He couldn't breathe.

He banged against the firm locker door for a minute before curling up into a ball. The walls felt like they were closing in on him and his body was too long and lanky to fit comfortably without feeling as though he was trapped. Shakily, he pulled out his phone, and with tear's blurring his vision, called his older brother.

Wilbur had been sitting at home, relaxing after he ended his stream. He had started earlier so he could have more time to himself and his brother that day so he made his way downstairs. It was only him and Tommy, he adopted the young boy two years ago and took him in as his younger brother. Sure, he had a close friend, Techno, who came by the house whenever he visited them in Brighton and called so much he was basically their third brother.

His phone started to buzz in his pocket. Pulling it out, he saw the contact on the screen was his baby brother. Why would he call while in school?

"Tommy? Why are you calling? Shouldn't you be in clas-" Wilbur heard sniffles and choked back sobs coming from his younger brother. The man immediately rushed to get ready and grabbed his keys. "Tommy, Tommy. Toms. Listen to my voice and only my voice okay? I want you to take deep breaths, just like what Techno practiced with you. Can you do that for me?" He kept his voice steady and calm, trying to soothe the young teen. He was only fourteen at the time.

He heard his brother struggling as he stayed on call with him the entire time he drove, putting him on speaker so he wouldn't crash. "Shhh Shh, you're doing so well, Toms," he quietly said to the boy through the phone once he was parked in front of the school. "I just got here, I'm gonna go get someone to get you out and then we can go home, okay?" He heard a small noise of agreement from the boy as he changed it from speaker to normal, not wanting to end the call just in case the younger would freak out more.

He made his way and into the office. "Hello, I'm here to pick up Thomas Gold. No need to get him from class," he told the people in the office. "He's gotten- erm. Trapped in his locker," he awkwardly explained, holding the phone that was still on call close to him, listening to his brother as he told him where the locker was. One of the office ladies nodded and showed him the way to the locker with a key.

It took a minute to get there but once they were there she opened the door and Tommy practically jumped out of the cramped space and into his brother's arms. "Shh, I got you, you're safe," he softly whispered to him as the boy cried into his chest and gripped onto the back of his shirt as if his life depended on it. He hung up the phone and shoved it into his pocket before moving his arm to tightly hold onto the younger. "I got you..."

Wilbur gently picked his brother off the ground, the boy burying his face into his brother's neck. The twenty-one year old thanked the woman and she said she'd excuse Tommy for the day. He thanked her once more before carrying the boy out of the building. As he tried to put the boy down in the passenger seat his grip only got tighter as he clung onto the tall man. "Toms, you gotta let go so I can drive us home safely. After that I promise I'm not gonna leave you alone," he softly said to the boy, earning a quiet. "P-Promise?" He sadly smiled at that. "I promise,"

With that, the blonde's grip loosened and he allowed himself to be placed in the seat. He was too worn out to be embarrassed about being carried and wanting to cling to his older brother. He was clingy, although he refused to admit it, and that sometimes caused separation anxiety. Especially after having that much stress and panic go through him.

Wilbur made his way to the driver's seat, offering his hand to Tommy once he was buckled in, the younger quickly taking it. He used his right hand to drive, safely making it home to their apartment. The blonde looked so exhausted, causing the older to pick him up like he had before. His arms wrapped around his neck and his legs linked around his back as he laid his cheek against the man's shoulder.

He let himself get carried all the way up the stairs and into the apartment, closing his eyes as his crying had now stopped. His eyes stung and he felt like if he opened them more tears would pour out so he just left them to rest. Tommy felt them moving again and soon felt his legs against the soft cushions of the couch. They had begun swaying a bit, kind of a rocking motion.

His grip on the man tightened, happy he had such a good older brother. "Shhh, everything's alright now. You're safe with me, Toms," he heard Wilbur say, which soothes some of his nerves. "S-Sorry for making you pick m-me up," he quietly apologized, sniffing a bit at the end. "Don't be sorry, I'm always gonna be here for you no matter what. Besides, I wanted to spend all of today with my amazing baby brother," he teased a little at the end, hearing the boy grumble about how he wasn't a baby.

He laughed a bit at that, holding the boy as close as he could. "Thank you..." the blonde mumbled to the man, opening his eyes slightly to look at him and give him a small smile. "Of course," he softly replied, kissing the young boy on the forehead as he watched him relax in his embrace. "I love you, Wil," Tommy mumbled as he slowly drifted off into a content sleep. He truly was very tired and honestly wanted to fall asleep and never leave from his brother's arms.

As his mind was starting to shut off he slowly started to close his eyes, seeing a smile on the man's lips as he did. Right as he was about to completely fall asleep he heard something that always made him feel like a real part of the man's family. "I love you too, Toms," Wilbur softly told him, carding his fingers through the boy's hair and softly started to sing to him, which was enough to lull the young teen to rest.

/\
\/
Words: 1120
A/N: Haha second story in a row to end with Tommy sleeping :)