{Exhausted...(A 1/2)}

He sighed as he sat back in his chair after ending his stream as well as leaving the call he was in. He groaned out and felt a headache growing. Tommy felt exhausted as of recently but it wasn't like he could tell anyone that, he was the great TommyInnit! His pride stopped him from reaching out for help and at times like these it honestly sucked.

He let his excited and happy face fall into a neutral and tired expression. He wanted to sleep but even that felt like it'd take a lot of effort. He sat there in his chair, staring at the wall after taking his headphones off. His eyes were closed, unable to see that he was in fact still on call and not muted like he assumed. Everyone was so quiet he just thought he had ended the call.

Wilbur, Tubbo, Techno, Dream, Quackity, Fundy and Sapnap were the last on the call, deathly silent without needing to mute. The second youngest was the first to speak up. "Er- Tommy?" He questioned, the sound of his best friend's voice echoed through the room from the sounds on his headphones. Shit.

"General 2, Tubbo," he said after putting his headphones back on, switching channels as he heard his friend do the same. "Is everything okay?" Concern was laced in his voice as the loud and energetic boy was strangely quiet. "I just-" he couldn't think of words to describe how he was feeling. Letting out a sigh, he asks quietly. "Do you think I could visit tomorrow? And stay with you for a bit? Please?" Tommy's voice was soft, hesitant.

"Yeah, yeah. You can come over," Tubbo was quick to agree, which made the drained boy have a small and genuine smile form on his lips. "Thanks...I promise I'll tell you everything I'm just- it's just harder right now," he trailed off a bit, hearing a hum of understanding from the other side of the call. "Okay, you gonna be okay tonight or do you wanna stay on call?" He asked right as they heard a ding of someone else joining the call. "Tommy?" The British man questioned after hearing what the other boy said. "Hi, Wil," he mumbled the greeting, DMing Tubbo to let him know he wanted to go on call from his phone and have it private later.

"Is everything alright?" His voice was only a small bit quieter than it normally is but filled with concern and worry. "I'm fine, Wil. I'm gonna meet up with and stay with Tubbo tomorrow. Was just really tired today," the other teen had been silent, typing a response to his friend.

"Okay... I'm always a call away if you want to talk," Wilbur offered quietly which made his tiny smile grow just a little bit. "I know, I'll give you a call tomorrow," he could practically hear the man smile at that even though they didn't have cams on. "I'll talk with you two tomorrow, goodnight, sleep well," Tubbo responded first this time. "Goodnight, Wilbur," and then Tommy. "Night, Wil, have a good sleep too," and with that it was back to just being the boy's.

"You wanna get on a normal call?" Tubbo asked softly, hearing a hum from the younger as they both hung up and called one another from their phones. Tommy shut his computer down and removed his headphones, letting the only sound he could hear come from his phone as he heard his friend hum slightly as he did his thing. They had these calls often, just staying on call till one fell asleep. Normally they happened when they weren't feeling good or were missing each other, which happened a lot more often now that they finally met in person.

The blonde sloppily changed into pajama pants and a hoodie he had borrowed from Wilbur back when they met up with everyone. He never wore it on stream but when he felt home sick he would wear it. It wasn't like he didn't think of his real house and family as his home, he just missed his Minecraft family a lot and not being able to see them in person a lot really sucked sometimes.

He went downstairs, brining his phone with him since knowing Tubbo was there made him much more calm. "Hey Dad, can you drive me out to Tubbo's tomorrow and leave me there for a few days?" He asked softly, the brunette tuning in on the conversation as he edited from his computer. "Why?" The man asked, looking up at his son and noticing the hoodie. He remembered listening to his son when he rambled on about how having what felt like two families could suck because he wasn't able to constantly see one of them. He also remembered hearing that the hoodie made him feel closer to his home away from home.

The man quickly noticed the phone that was clutched close to the blonde as well, the sounds of keys typing coming from it was the only way he knew he was on call. He assumed it was Tubbo, based on how close the two were. Tommy seemed to be struggling to find the right words but he ended up not having to as he heard his father sigh, making both teens anxiety spike. "I'll drive you out first thing in the morning," and with that the boy thanked his father a few times before going back upstairs.

"That was stressful," the brunette commented, getting a weak chuckle from the other. "Yeah..." he agreed softly, shutting his door with a click before creeping under the covers of his bed, phone right next to him on the pillow. "Do you think I'd be able to stay with you for a week?" The blonde mumbled the question into the phone. "Yeah, my mum said you could stay as long as you want after I texted her," Tubbo could be heard typing more. "Okay, thanks again. It's probably so stupid of me to wanna come out and spend a week with you, I don't wanna be a bother to you or yo-" he was cut off by a sharp. "Stop,"

"You could never be a bother and it's not stupid. I wanna spend more time with you too and if you're not feeling well I wanna be there for you," the sounds of keys clicking had stopped as his best friend spoke with such certainty and care in his voice it made him smile so genuinely and so wide that he let out a small laugh, "Thanks, Tubbo, I have no idea what I'd do without you," his voice was soft and sincere, almost the exact opposite to his loud and joking self.

He felt his eyelids grow heavy and blinking become slower. "Goodnight Toby, I love you big man," he mumbled out to the phone, silently wondering if the boy on the other side even heard what he said. He doubted it which made him frown and open his mouth a bit to repeat since he wanted to let his friend know how much he meant to him. "Goodnight, Thomas. I love you too, dude," the confirmation from his best friend was all he needed to fall into a peaceful sleep.

He couldn't wait to see his best friend in person again the next day.

/\
\/
Words: 1230