Chapter 4.5: Paying a Visit/Sick Day

(Just as a brief reminder, .5 chapters are meant to be short chapters that showcase development between other characters, a backstory/orgin of another, or certain events that will be touched on. The reason why they aren't in the main chapters is because at that time I figured it would mess up the pacing with the story. So they serve as smaller/descriptive side chapters. These won't ever be past 1k/2.5k in words. Anyway, hope you all enjoy regardless!)
_________________________________________

Few months prior to U.A Entrance exam
_________________________________________

The sun began setting on yet another long day for Toshinori Yaga. After an all day training session with the young lady who he fully believed to be his successor, Izumi Midoriya. With assistance from a young man who he also shared his secret with in Y/N L/N. He was reminiscing on his past as he held a picture in his hand of him in his highschool days at U.A

Alongside him was an all to familiar face and his mentor, Nana Shimura. She had an arm wrapped around him pulling him into a hug. But on the other side of him was a young lady who had been one his oldest friends he's ever had.

His bus ride had stopped and he was now at one of the top hospitals in all of the country of Japan. He checked himself in and went towards a room of one of the "long time residents" of this hospital. Once he opened the door, he seen that his old friend was watching a documentary about "Society's reliance on heroes since the quirk phenomenon." The woman noticed that someone came into her room, and she smiled once she seen who it was.

???: Hello Toshinori!

Toshinori: Greetings M/N.

There was an awkward pause as he stood in the doorway, she paused the film she was watching and looked back at him.

M/N: Don't be shy, you can come in!

He listened almost immediately as he then shut the door and took a seat near her hospital bed.

Toshinori: How have you been M/N?

M/N: I've been fine, doctors said I have only a few more months until all nerve damage will be fully repaired. So I'm excited about that, and hopefully see my sons again!

Toshinori: Speaking of, do you know about-

M/N: Yes! I know about Y/N, can't say I wasn't suprised. Lucile has always been keeping me in the loop about how him and Ren and how they act towards one another! And I've also been told by Y/N what has been going on with him, about his training at U.A over the past two months.

Toshinori: I see........Is that all he's told you?

M/N: What do you think?

That's when Toshinori instantly got out of his chair and bowed down in front of her in an apology manner.

Toshinori: I truly am sorry M/N! I didn't mean to get him involved-

M/N: Toshi!!!

She yelled out cutting him off.

M/N: It's fine, I never forbidden you from talking to him again. At least not straight up.

Toshinori: Speaking of, if I may. He seems to not remember anything from
.....before. At least when it concerns me.

M/N: Why do you think that is Toshi?

Toshinori: You...erased his memories?

M/N: Yes. After what happened, I didn't want to take a chance. I knew if I had you looking after them, they could've potentially held you back or gotten you compromised. I did what was best for my family and for you and One for All........ So does Y/N now about it's history?