Chapter 5: The Recommendation's Trial

(So to give you all a brief update on some things. The main reason I haven't uploaded in quite a while is cause of the shifting in weather,

But onto better and brighter news, Chapter 5 has arrived everyone and I hope you all enjoy it and continue to stick with this book)
_________________________________________

With Izumi

We had arrived in an area in which All Might instructed us to go to and we were greeted by an almost empty room, the only thing in it were a set of monitors that we could only assume would allow us to watch the tests that would be taking place

Uraraka: Wow, this is pretty fancy.

Kirishima: This must be where the teacher's watched us during the entrance exam!

Kaminari: Could be, but man this should be a pretty cool fight to see! Don't you think?

He spoke to a few of the other guys in class, while some of the others split up into small groups amoung themselves and began to talk to each other on how they think the fight could go.

Izumi: People are really excited for this aren't they?

???: Deku?

Izumi: It sucks that I didn't bring my notebook with me, I could most definitely take several notes on how Y/N, Mikasa and Annie have all improved.

???: Deku?

Izumi: I'll just try to keep it fresh in my memory, that along with seeing Shuna in action this should be pretty good to see.

Suddenly Izumi was pulled out of her thoughts by the feeling of a hand on her shoulder as she turned around and seen her new brunette friend Uraraka.

Izumi: Oh! Hey Uraraka, what's up?

Uraraka: I was wanting to ask you who do you think would win this?

Izumi: Well if we are going by who has the advantage, and overall planning. I'd say the girls could win this. But, I know Y/N likes to keep things in his corner per say. I do believe that he could win against the three of them.

This brought the attention of Iida along with another girl who had a frog like appearance due to her quirk.

Uraraka: Do you really think so?

Izumi: Yeah. The thing with Annie and Mikasa is that they work extremely well as a duo. But with the added factor of a third person and from what we have seen a not so "team oriented" person. It may cause problems for them.

Iida: Even so, he'll be going up against three students who got in on recommendations.

Asui: You're forgetting the fact that he's an "assistant" to the teachers.

Iida: True.

Uraraka: Regardless, I think this will be a very entertaining match!

She said with excitement as the majority of our class began to watch the monitors as we seen Y/N in front of the fake bomb.

With Team K

All might took his leave as as the girls all looked at there individual maps they were given along with adjusting their communication devices that were given to them.

Annie: I'm correct in assuming that since you are Mr. Aizawa's kid, you know about his quirks?

She asked her third teammate as Mikasa had her attention on the map she had. Shuna who didn't pay all that much attention to them simply nodding.