Chapter 1: Just Another Day

(Here's the first chapter. Apologies in advance for the length, but I wanted this to serve as a long introduction to the book to lay a foundation out for the story. Hope you all enjoy it)
_________________________________________

June 1, 2XXX

It was like any other late afternoon in Musutafu Japan, streets filled with people on their way either to or from their jobs and heading home. Everyday teenagers hanging out with one another. As for one side of the city a small explosion just took place at a bank.

After a group just robbed it, one of them set off an explosion that acted as a diversion for anyone coming after them. While one of them was used as a scapegoat for the rest as they escaped.

The one that was left behind now was laying on the ground, attempting to recover from the attack that he just took.

"Of all the days, I should've just stayed home!" The individual said to himself as he heard sirens approaching the scene, and wishing to himself that he never made the decision that lead him to do this.

Flashback, earlier in the morning.

The individual was following one of his best friends on their way to school. But she was running towards a villain attack that was happening at a train station. The green haired girl made her way towards the front of the crowd as he was stuck in the back of the crowd.

???: Hurry up Y/N! Or you'll miss it.

She yelled back towards you as you simply cursed yourself for wanting to walk to school with her again.

One day, just once I'd like to be on time for arrival. I would be real thankful for that Izumi. You thought to yourself as you simply pushed your way past the crowd to get next to her.

Izumi: Your about to miss it!

She says to you as you hear a bunch of girly squeals from behind you yelling "Go get him Kamui Woods!"

All the while he mentally groaned at the fact he now had to watch. One man in the crowd commented, asking Izumi if she was a fangirl to which she blushed and looked away embarrassed.

Y/N: Izumi, you'll be late!

You say to her but got no response as she was busy, once again providing commentary and overall fangirling over the fact Kamui was about to use his finishing move.

But that was quickly stopped due to a very loud voice yelling out "Canyon Cannon!!!" And all of a sudden a woman landed a simple drop kick at the villain, knocking him out.

Once she had landed and stood up, she gave almost everyone behind her a full view of her backside, then suddenly a bunch of male photographers came out of the blue taking multiple pictures of her saying "Here it is, Here it is, Here it is."

All you could do was look on at the hopeless perverts that they were, not even bothering to hide it. After she gave her speech about it being her debut and flaunting her body towards the crowd. Even more photographers came into view and said the same thing again and again.

You couldn't really make a any comment as you caught yourself briefly staring up at her. But quickly stopped yourself as you turned back to Izumi as she had an annoyed face.

Y/N: Are you really jealous?

You asked her as she then looked up at you with an annoyed pout.

Izumi: It's n-not like that!

She said still annoyed, but you took a look at her notebook and seen she already had a page dedicated to Mt. Lady, but what caught your eye was a sentence saying "Uses her sexual appeal to her advantage!" You looked back at her as she had a look of embarrassment on her face.