"You might also be accused of favoritism," (Y/N) responded.

"That too," he said, "It's a partner training kind of session today and I believe that Aizawa will be the one picking partners based on what he believes will work best for you guys."

Interesting, (Y/N) thought. 

She picked up the green tea that was next to her chopsticks and relished in the warmth of the cup. "What did you put in it?" She asked as the scent reached her nose. It was soothing and she brought the cup closer.

"Jasmine."

That was an interesting combination. She had never drunk green tea with jasmine before, much less thought of combing those two, but she could already tell from its heavenly scent that it would taste great.

"It's good."

"I know it's good. That's why I made it."

She looked at the cup of tea in her hands, taking in the scent a little longer. (Y/N) knew exactly what it was that she wanted to do now. She looked at the clock and realized that she had plenty of time left before school started.

Having decided that she ate enough, she excused herself from the table and went upstairs. She took a quick warm shower and changed into her school uniform. As she looked at herself in the mirror, a box caught her eye.

She couldn't believe that she had forgotten about it, the box that he gave her when she came back after training. She had only used two of the many things he had sent her and the existence of this box had eluded her for a long time.

She dug into the box again and pulled out a couple of things. One of those things being an anklet with a weird charm and the other being jasmine seeds.

For someone who had lived in the rainforest for pretty much his whole life, her brother seemed to really like making jewelry. Every other item that she extracted from the box was some sort of accessory.

Not that she minded. In fact, his creations were especially cute. She wore the anklet and as she stretched her foot, she couldn't help but admire the way it seemed to catch the light.

I wonder if this has some sort of special ability like the other one.

(Y/N) glanced at the clock and saw that she still had time. She grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder, heading downstairs. "I'll be at the shop," she called out to him, similar to the way she used to do when her parents were still alive. He nodded, waving goodbye to her.

As she put her shoes on and headed out the door, she caught a glimpse of a familiar head of green hair.

"Hi Izuku," she said, waving to her green-haired friend, "I didn't realize you would be here."

"I assumed that you would get out early," he replied with a small smile. "I thought I would be here for support after yesterday. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course I don't," she smiled as she walked towards him. "Mind following me to the shop?"

"Sure."

The two of them walked side by side, talking about their day and how they would want it to be. (Y/N) mentioned what her brother had told her, that Aizawa would be choosing partners for the activity. Just as they turned the corner to go to her store, she took the key out of her pocket.

"About time, dumbass," she heard a voice say. (Y/N) and Midoriya both looked up to see a familiar blonde lounging around the entrance to her shop.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya said, "I didn't know you would be here."