o v e r w a t e r i n g

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Yes," (Y/N) replied, unsure of who the hell this new person was and why the way she said her name reminded her of all might.

"You're probably wondering who I am, aren't you?" The woman in front of her said. So she's the talkative type of villain, huh? (Y/N) thought as she devised a plan to make the woman keep talking while she thought of possible ways to take her out.

"What's it to you?" (Y/N) asked as she glanced at her arms. They were in front of her in a defensive stance, as if she was waiting for her to attack so that she could repel it. Her arm is the main part of her quirk, huh?

"I don't think you know me, but I for sure know who you are," the woman continued, a mischievous smile — or was it more of a smirk — on her face, "You're probably dying to know how I know you, right?"

"Not really," (Y/N) replied, "But I am dying for you and your friends to leave this place." Even though her whole body can merge into a plant or a bush, the quirk is probably mostly concentrated on her arms and legs. That means I'll have to take them out first.

"Let's see, I knew your parents before you were born, dear (Y/N)," the woman continued, drawing out the syllables of her name. (Y/N)'s eyes widened at the unexpected information and the woman took this as a chance, "Be nice to me and I'll tell you everything. I'm not here to fight if you aren't."

"Oh, I'm not," (Y/N) reassured with a smile, making it rain above the woman, who instinctively moved away before she realized that it was just plain water, "But if you keep talking about my parents, maybe I will."

"I hit a sore spot, didn't I?" The woman said, "I apologize. How are you doing today? And what's up with this rain; why are you wasting your quirk like this?"

"None of your business," (Y/N) replied, making the rain fall harder gradually, "What's your business here?" The woman was pretty polite and it seemed like she knew when she had overstepped boundaries, a nice person. Yet, there was something unsettling about her.

"What else do villains do?" The woman asked, waving her hand — no, it turned into a vine, forcing (Y/N) to keep her guard up more than ever — around, "I'm here to wreak havoc. Since I guest you won't let me talk to you about what I want to say to you, I'll just have to make you listen."