e v i l i n t e n t i o n s

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After the whole ordeal was over, Izuku resigned as the class president and handed over the title to Iida because of how be managed to calm the crowd.

Everyone accepted it and congratulated Iida and the lessons began. Just like that, the normal classes ended for the day.

Aizawa-sensei came back inside the classroom and started explaining what the training for the day would consist of. He instructed the students to change into their hero costumes and board a bus so they could start heading to a training location off campus.

On the bus, (Y/N) was seated next to Katsuki - who insisted that he would blow up anyone who would try to sit next to her - and behind her were Izuku and Ochaco. Izuku was originally going to sit next to Tsuyu but he changed his mind later.

On the way to the training ground, (Y/N)'s classmates discussed each other's quirks.

"Your quirk is like All Might's," Tsuyu noted matter of factly and Izuku looked nervous. Something isn't right, (Y/N) thought as she stared at her friend who started squeaking out incoherent phrases, He shouldn't be this nervous.

Kirishima came to the rescue and denies it by pointing out that All Might doesn't break his bones when he uses his quirk. Tsuyu nodded and the conversation went on to who had the strongest and flashiest quirks.

Naturally, the two contestants were Katsuki and Todoroki. Tsuyu mentioned something about Katsuki yelling so much which is why he wouldn't be popular, and Katsuki proved her point by yelling at her.

"We haven't known each other for that long so it's amazing that everyone knows his personality is like crap steeped in sewage," Kaminari intervened and (Y/N) stifled a giggle.

"What the fuck is up with that vocabulary?! I'll kill you!" Katsuki declared and then looked back at the girl who was struggling not to laugh, "And you as well, you fucking pothead."

Izuku quietly freaked out behind the two of them and (Y/N) looked back at him to ask why he was so nervous when his quirk was compared to All Might. However, she couldn't because he asked her a question first.

"What was that about this morning, (Y/N)-chan?" He asked quietly but that didn't stop Katsuki and Ochaco from hearing and leaning in.

"What the fuck do you mean what was that this morning?" Katsuki asked loudly, diverting everyone's attention to them.

(Y/N) waited until everyone looked away and minded their own business and then she spoke in a shushed tone. "I guess you three are the only ones I will tell this to for now," she started and they grew quiet, waiting for her to explain, "When I met Izuku in the morning, I was sort of crying. Anyway, that's beside the point. Do you guys know the pro hero Avenir?"