MIA SAT WITH HER HEAD IN HER HANDS ON THE SOFA, her eyes closed while breathing heavily as she desperately tried to get what just happened out of her head

She had been attacked by some people on the way home; a group of fans shouting vulgar things at her. They stopped her from going any further as they stood in her way, grabbing parts of her body and verbally attacking her. Her head was spinning and she was trying to prevent herself from breaking.

When she broke free from their grasp, she hurriedly walked away while she was shaking, but it wasn't until she went to the dorm and really thought what just happened.

Mia's body sinked down the couch and she held her hands into her chest, trying to regain her normal breathing. She could feel their hands on her and the flashbacks from her sasaeng attack started come back to her mind, feeling her heartbeat pound as she painfully groaned while holding her head, trying to ignore the words and the intrusive thoughts echoing inside her head.

She bit her lip, feeling tears building in her eyes. "Breathe, Emiri. I-I-It's okay, you're o-okay." She whispered to herself, shakily rubbing her thighs.

Hearing the door unlocking, the Japanese member panicked and stood up from the couch and tried composed her. Lisa, Rosé and Jennie walked in with their arms linked together as they greeted her with a soft smile and went to their rooms, oblivious of her state.

Jisoo came in last with headphones on, carrying her bag and went to the living room where Mia was. She put her things down, taking off her headphones when she finally saw her.

"Oh-Mia, you scared me!" She startled, before looking at her face, knowing immediately that something was wrong. She frowned as Mia tried to smile at her, not trusting her voice to speak.

"Emiri?" She softly said her name as she inches closer to her member with a concerned look. Her hand came to touch her shoulder, "What's wrong?" Mia's eyes drip with tears and they couldn't stop falling. She began to cry, remembering the words they said to her.

Jisoo let out a small gasp, taking her into her arms, stroking her hair, "Hey, it's okay, Mia." She said in a comforting voice.

Mia squeezed her tight, afraid if she was gonna disappear. Her walls, the walls that holds her up started to collapse. Salty drops falls into Jisoo's shirt as she uncontrollably sobs into her chest, her hands clutching at her shirt.

Jisoo sighed and closed her eyes, rocking her back and forth, letting her pour her heart out. "I'm right here, Mia." She soothed with a gentle tone, rubbing her back.

Her breaths quickened as she remembers how trapped she felt, surrounded by strangers that wouldn't leave her alone, making her feel powerless and weak, in which she hated.

Mia pulled away and wiped her tears with her hands, putting her hands on her face, letting out a long breath. "I'm fine." She croaked out, blankly staring at her.