HOT AND HEAVY

❍⌇─➭ 𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗜 ! ˖⋆࿐໋₊
⌗ 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖍 ; ๑ ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ ༘° ♡ ꒱

❍⌇─➭ 𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗜 ! ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ⌗ 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖍 ; ๑ ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌   ༘°  ♡ ꒱

𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗂'𝗆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍.

MIA LOWERS HER CAMERA, turning her computer on as she sits on her boyfriends lap. The couple were live a few hours ago and fans requested them to make a YouTube video of them reading fanfics, and so they agreed.

Jaehyun gently rubbed her thigh while watching her turning the camera on. "This is gonna be fun. ." He murmured into her neck, planting a kiss on her exposed neck.

Mia grinned, "Let's see what the fans have written about us!" She sang, turning on the live stream, waiting for the viewers.

"Hey, guys! Welcome back to my channel! Today, we're gonna read fan fictions, requested by you guys and we're, uh, excited, right, honey?" Mia bubbled to the camera, looking at her boyfriend with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah, it's gonna be pretty interesting, I'm excited!" He replied back with the same energy, giving their viewers a grin.

"So, basically a fan fiction is where fans write stories, and features characters from a movie, tv shows and etc. And some of you guys sent us a few links and we'll be choosing some of them today." She explained while running her fingers through her hair.

"So, this one is a smut? Is that how you say it?" Jaehyun read the title down on his phone, giving her a questioning look.

Mia nodded with a wink, "Yes, sir."

He chuckled, "I've personally never read those and she never read those, so it's gonna be fun."

Mia leaned her head on his shoulder, "I-I've never written those either." She added, giggling.

"What?"

"If you're not into this kind of stuff then we kindly request you to not watch it because it's gonna be a little fifty shades of grey here." He warned with a laugh, looking at Mia with a funny look.

"Now, let's start shall we."

"This one is called Love Me ." Jaehyun started off with a laugh, "I still can't believe we're doing this."

Mia cleared throat and started to read, "It's been a long time since Mia and Jaehyun got intimate with each other. Oh, okay. We're starting there." She read, her cheeks getting red.