Secrets Out

Nick grabs my hair on the back of my head and pulls me up, I yell in pain. The back door opens and Spencer comes running out. He freezes when he sees Nick holding onto me, I don't see a gun on him. Dammit.

"What's going on?" Spencer says in a calm manner.

"None of your damn business." Nick says.

"Let her go." Spencer says, he takes a step forward.

Nick puts his arms around me securing my back to his chest.

"God, even after all this time. You're still a prick." I say he tightens his grip and I groan.

"After all this time you're still a tease." Nick says. "You should have died that night." He adds. My chest tightens for a moment.

"Oh, cuz I'm the only girl that wouldn't fuck you in high school or college? Yeah, that's nice." I say, I try looking around for where Derek is and the rest of my team.

"You're a bitch, Jade." He says.

I breathe deep and take my chance, I move my body hard and fast backwards, slamming him into the wall. He yells in pain and lets me go. I quickly turn to face him and he punches me in the face. I groan in pain and grab him by the shirt, slamming him on the ground, he curses.

"It would be in your best interest to not move. And my name is Alexis." I say, he tries to get up but I put my foot on his chest, making him meet the ground again.

I look back at Spencer and comes over to assist.

"Nice work." He says. "Nick, you're under arrest for the rape and murder of Katherine Pine, Jenna Anslow and Haydee Dawn. And not to mention the attempted rape of Alexis Winters, a federal agent." Spencer tightens the cuffs and Nick groans in pain

Derek and Aaron emerge from the end of the alley.

"You really are a cop?" Nick says, looking at me. Derek takes Nick from Spencer.

"Try FBI Agent." I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Seriously? FBI Agent?" He tilts his head. "Who'd you suck off to get that job? Was it that guy?" Nick raises his eyebrows and nods towards Spencer, I glare at him Spencer looks confused. "Or was it all three of these guys? Oh damn, naughty girl." He smirks.

"That's enough!" Derek and Spencer say simultaneously.

I pull back my hand and slap him across the face, he groans in pain and tries to get out of Dereks hold.

"Have fun in prison, I hear they don't drug you before taking advantage of you." I smile and walk over to the middle of the alley and sit down. I watch as Derek and Aaron take Nick away.

I put on my heels and see a pair of converse in front of me. I look up at Spencer and he holds out a hand to me. I take it and he pulls me up.

We walk down the alley together still holding hands. We stop before we get to the end of the alley and walk to the wall. I lean my shoulder against it and he puts his hands in his pockets.