Rave Night

I cross my arms and stare at the Agent

"I was wondering when we were going to cross paths." He says.

"I wasn't. I was hoping to avoid you." I glare.

"Alexis." My father says. I look at him and glare.

"What." I say, flatly.

"Don't be like this." my father says.

"I have every right." I say, leaving the office.

I walk over to Spencer.

"Why do you look so angry?" he asks.

"No reason." I turn my head to watch David Rossi walk out of my father's office. I roll my eyes and look at Spencer. "We should go to the hotel, I gotta get ready."

"Yeah, no FBI vest for us tonight." Spencer says.
"Aaron, we're gonna get going. We'll be at the club at 6." Spencer say to Aaron.

"Sounds good. See you then. And be careful." Aaron says.

Spencer and I once again head out of the police station.

"Agent Winters." I hear from behind, Spencer and I turn around, it's Matthew Sanders.

"Hey Matthew. Whats up?" I say, putting my hands in my back pocket.

"I just didn't have the chance to say that I'm glad you're back in town. I want you to be careful tonight. I'll be patrolling." He says.

"Thanks, Matthew. I'm actually gonna have two agents inside with me so I'll be okay."

"I know, but, you haven't been in that night club since-" he looks at Spencer and shuts his mouth.

"I'll be fine." I give him a small smile and go around to the other side to get in the SUV. Spencer gets in and starts the car.

"So, who's that guy?" he asks.

"a childhood friend. I've known him since I was like five. He lived across the street from me. His dad was also a police officer." I look at Spencer as he drives. "I'm assuming he's died in the past four years." I say.

"That's how long it's been since you've been here, isnt it?" Spencer asks.

"Yes." I say.

"It's weird they didn't tell you that your childhood best friends dad is dead." He says.

"It is what it is." I say.

Spencer glances at me and I know he doesn't believe me. We drive to the hotel and park. Anxiety knots in my stomach. I slowly get out, staring at the hotel. Spencer comes over to my side.

"Hey, come on, let's get ready." He says.

"Can I get ready in your room?" I ask.

"Yeah, you can get ready in my room. That's fine with me." He grabs our bags out of the back seat and we head inside the hotel.