☆ thirty two ; unknown and a promise ☆

third person's point of view

"what the heck are you still doing here if you have somewhere to be?" hirugami's voice reached the white haired little giant's ears, making him flinch.

they still had time before their first match, so the brown haired male was questioning what hoshiumi was still doing when he had something he had to do.

breathing in and out, he looked around the area to search for a certain blonde haired female that he came to like. although he hasn't messaged the girl for a week straight, it was only because he was planning something.

hoshiumi kourai was holding a bouquet of pretty daisies, a box of chocolate and a small drawstring bag. when hirugami asked him about it and what his plans were, the white haired male refused to tell him the whole story.

"she might be mad at me, you know!" hoshiumi replied, his brows furrowing as he looked around again.

when his eyes finally spotted who he was looking for, a smile instantly plastered itself on his lips. it didn't look like she was around someone too, so he took the chance to walk towards the girl already. nervously, at that. he slipped his phone out of his pocket with his free hand, placing the box of chocolates down on a chair for a bit.

"well, depends. go on, before i drag your ass back here,"

"i will!"

☆☆☆

looking down at the courts, seiren bit her lower lip. she kinda missed playing volleyball, but she also knew that she probably just missed it and wasn't planning on playing again. fiddling with her fingers while waiting for the karasuno volleyball club to arrive.

while waiting, however, she felt her phone vibrate against her pocket so she fished it out to look at the notification. to her surprise, however, it was a message but not from someone she was expecting.

☆☆☆

[ unknown ]

unknown
hi :>

unknown
i miss you so much

unknown
i love you

seiren is typing...

seiren
yeah me too

seiren
kidding aside tho, who r
u? sorry to burst your
bubble but i'm probably
not the person you were
supposed to text 😂