☆ twenty nine ; moon & a ghost ☆

SEIREN'S BABIES[ tobio, shouyou, seiren ]

SEIREN'S BABIES
[ tobio, shouyou, seiren ]

shouyou
GOOD MORNINGGG SEIREN!

seiren
morning, shou-chan~

seiren
take care on the way to
school, don't want you to
trip 😂

tobio
tch HAHAHA

tobio
if he does trip, it just
proves that he's a dumbass

shouyou
KAGEYAMA!!!!

seiren
i'll hit the back of his head
for you, shouyou, we go to
school together remember

tobio
as if you'll do that

tobio
you once told me you love
my hair too much that no
matter how annoyed you
become of me, you'll never
hit the back of my head

tobio
:D

seiren
BDJZJS

seiren
you still remember that?
WOW TOBIO

tobio
yes

shouyou
HA i'm at the gates. you
lost kageyama

shouyou
i got here first

☆☆☆

katsuki seiren's point of view

"boke," tobio called, seeing the mop of tangerine hair when we finally reached the gates of karasuno.

flinching when he heard the nickname, shouyou pointed his finger at tobio and started screaming random words. i chuckled slightly when they started bickering, amused at my friends.

at least, when kourai wasn't messaging me, i know that i still have my friends to make me smile. after all, they were there first even before he came along.

as tobio and shouyou went away after saying goodbye to me, i was about to go to the faculty room since i had to talk to our homeroom teacher but a voice sounded behind me.

"seiren?"

i turned around, and was met with tsukishima who was beside yamaguchi. he was sliding his glasses up the bridge of his nose when yamaguchi spoke up.

"seiren-chan? how are you?" yamaguchi asked, so i gave him a smile before answering.

"i'm doing fine, yamaguchi, thanks for asking. is there anything you need, tsukishima, by the way? also, thank you again for saving me before, with you know who," i said, turning to tsukishima after talking to the freckled boy.

"tsk, don't mention it. scaredy cat," tsukishima said, making yamaguchi and i chuckle. "shut up, yamaguchi. you, too, seiren."

"gomen, tsukki!"

the three of us decided to walk together, with tsukishima standing in between yamaguchi and i. it wasn't often that i hang out with tsukishima and yamaguchi, at least not as often as i do with tobio and shouyou. but to be honest, i can say that they're pretty cool guys too.

"about that boyfriend of yours, did he message you already?" the blond haired male asked, so i just gave him a polite smile before shaking my head.

"it doesn't matter, it's not like you'd want to talk about stuff like this. how's training by the way?" i decided to say, and yamaguchi's eyes lit up at the mention of training.

"hm, it's alright." he replied, shoving his hands in his pockets. "speaking of your boyfriend. kinda seems like he's ghosting you. he should know he's lucky, because a lot of people actually like you yet you chose someone who's far away. ja, yamaguchi and i are off."

"o-okay,"

as i watched them enter their class when we passed, i couldn't help but sigh.

did tsukishima really mean that?

as i walked closer towards the faculty room, the only thing in my mind was his words and what kourai must be doing right now.

i hope you're doing fine, kourai. you're not ghosting me, right?