☆ twenty two ; seiren, kiyoko and yachi protection squad ☆

third person's point of view

seiren breathed in and out heavily, clenching her fists as she glared at the smirking second year in front of her. when she and yachi separated, she tried to walk as fast as she could after realizing where she was but she was too late. matsui already grasped her wrist and pushed her against the wall of the gym.

"so you're finally alone, huh? time for us, seiren-chan~" matsui said, making the blonde haired female glare up at him as she tried to push the fear away.

"please go away, matsui-san. i don't want to see you," seiren said, making matsui chuckle darkly.

"tch, it's not like you're really dating hoshiumi, why are you so against dating me?" matsui said, making seiren almost growl in anger.

"i really am! and i already made it clear to you that i don't like you! stop bothering me, please!" seiren exclaimed, her eyes getting teary as matsui looked like he wasn't gonna back away.

as much as she wanted to call hoshiumi or kageyama, she knew that she can't do it without him noticing.

when he saw that she was trembling, matsui was about to touch her cheek until he heard a voice from behind him.

"ara ara, what do we have here? a horny second year preying on a defenseless first year. why did the basketball team even recruit a pathetic being you? i'm even taller than you, i don't know why they needed you," a male voice said, making both matsui and seiren's eyes widen. "you're probably a bench warmer, aren't you?"

seeing that it was tsukishima, seiren breathed out in relief and gave the tall blond a weak smile. she really was nervous when matsui appeared like that out of nowhere, but at least there was tsukishima who surprisingly came. she was thankful that he came to the right place at the right time.

"y-you bastard! how did you know seiren was here?" matsui angrily asked, making seiren wonder as well.

tsukishima then smirked, rolling his eyes after. he stepped closer towards the second year, glaring at him. if seiren wasn't friends with tsukishima, she probably would've been scared as well.

"she's one of ours. why should i not know she's here?" tsukishima replied, making matsui chuckle darkly.

"and so? now, now, don't be so cocky just because you're taller. who do you think you are?" matsui said, smirking at tsukishima.

before he could say anything, however, loud yells could be heard approaching the three. turning her head towards the noise, seiren widened her eyes seeing tanaka, nishinoya, hinata and kageyama yelling while looking like they were really pissed.