☆ twelve ; small giant ☆

new message !

new message !

[ hoshiumi ]

hoshiumi
i'm on my way to the
camp now

hoshiumi
be safe on your way to
school

seiren
oh helloooo

seiren
good morninggg hoshiumi
sEnPai

hoshiumi
is that supposed to be
sarcasm katsuki???

seiren
HAHAHAHA

seiren
anyway, make sure you
take care!!! 👉👈 do your
best!

hoshiumi
you said your best friend
is also going to the camp

hoshiumi
i forgot his name

seiren
um sucks to be you
HAHAHAHA

seiren
just kidding

seiren
you do remember which
school i come from, at least,
right?

hoshiumi
DEAR GOD WHAT WAS IT
AGAIN ALL I REMEMBER IS
THEY DEFEATED USHIJIMA
unsent

hoshiumi
yES

hoshiumi
remember to stay away from
matsui! i have to go now!

seiren
um okayyy u take care
hoshiumiii 💓💖💗

hoshiumi
thanks katsuki
seen

hoshiumi
once we start playing,
those commentators will
call me small giant again
unsent

hoshiumi
i hope you don't cross
paths with matsui, by the way!
i have a bad feeling about
that guy.
unsent

☆ ☆ ☆

[ shouyou ]

shouyou
sei-chan! where are you?

seiren
just a few more meters from
school, why???

shouyou
turn around! 💖

shouyou
😁😁😁
seen

☆ ☆ ☆

katsuki seiren's point of view

after seeing shouyou's message, i immediately turned around to see what he was talking about. i was surprised, however, when he was already behind me with a bright smile on his face.

"oh! shouyou! you surprised me. good morning," i greeted, giving him a warm smile as i ruffled his tangerine hair.

"good morning, seiren! i figured you'd feel down that kageyama isn't around since you've been friends longer than we are. but i'm keeping you company today!" shouyou said, giving me a wide smile which made me feel touched at the gesture. "you miss him too much and too easily, though."

a small pout was placed on his lips as he said those words, informing me that he was slightly jealous about it. and so, i chuckled and linked my arm with his. it caught him by surprise, but we both walked towards the school gates happily as we chatted later on.

i could've sworn he was sunshine himself, with the warmth he was giving off. his smiles would be enough to brighten someone's day, no matter how bad their mood has gotten. whenever i was around hinata shouyou, that was all i could think about if someone were to ask me what it feels like to have him around.

as we walked inside the gates while he was holding his bike with his other hand, he kept telling me how his little sister wanted to meet me. to be honest, i really did want to meet her, too! all the stories he told me about her just made me curious about her. but before i could tell shouyou about my desire to meet his sister, he cut me off with a sudden question.

"seiren, if you find another player who isn't as gifted with height just like me but can play well, i'm still going to be your favourite small giant, right?" shouyou asked, his eyes not meeting mine but the skies, so i sent a smile his way.

"of course, shouyou. you're my favourite small giant."

as i said those words, i suddenly remembered one guy who almost had the same characteristics as him. someone who wanted to be the best just like he does. hoshiumi kourai.

i wonder... will they face each other in nationals?

if so... who will win?

"that's reassuring to hear, sei-chan! this is why i love you, you're the best!"

"noooo, you are,"

"you're a small giant for me, too, sei-chan,"

shouyou's words made me tilt my head sidewards, curious about why he thought so. how was i just like a small giant, too?

"you're small, about the same height as me, but you have a giant heart to make up for your size. you know how to make people feel good about themselves or in general," shouyou said, giving me a grin. "your future boyfriend will be lucky, i can tell. if you shower us with so much affection, then i can already tell you'll treasure your boyfriend, too."

"e-eh? sho-chan! i'm not thinking of having a boyfriend yet!"

a few of the students we passed by as we entered the hallways leading to the first year classes looked at us, surprised at my sudden outburst, but both shouyou and i ignored them. upon realizing what kind of words i just blurted out, i felt my cheeks heat up.

as an answer to what i said earlier, he only gave me a grin as if he knew something that i didn't. what it was, only he did know.

as he left me in front of my own class a few seconds later, i just smiled as i recalled his words.

small giant, huh? i hope so.