"It's that bad?" She asks.

"YES!" I scream.

We both start laughing, a smile falling onto both our lips.

"Any important gossip a non listening Hufflepuff might want to hear?" I ask her.

"No..." She says, her voice growing higher.

"Yes..." I say.

"Well...only that they all have noticed you and Aaron staring at each other at every meal. If they have noticed then other students have to. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole school knows." She tells me. My mouth drops open.

"W...what?" I stutter.

"It's quite obvious." Cadence says. I'm speechless. Like, I can form no words in my mouth.

No no no no no no no.

That can't be possible. How can...I stop mid thought. I sit back in my chair, a small smile falling onto my face.

"This is good." I say, placing my hands behind my head.

"Just a second ago you looked terrified." Cadence says.

"Yes, but this is good because now if anyone knows we've been staring at each other then it wouldn't be surprising if we suddenly become friends. It's what would be excepted from our odd behavior." I tell her, pitting air quotes around the word odd.

"This is actually perfect." I pull out the tiny red Belladora from my robe pocket and breath in. I glance at Cadence.

"Nothing could be more perfect." I say as her eyes start shining.

AARON'S POV

My free period is right now and I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do. I could go take a nap, catch up on schoolwork, or hang out with Bella and Cree. Options, options, and more options. Still, the urge to do nothing is very strong. I sigh. Alas, I don't think doing nothing will be possible because as I round the corner of the corridor I run straight into Bella and Cree. They both growl at me not realizing who they  bumped into.

"Watch it." Bella says, now angry.

"Yeah." Cree says, agreeing with her.

"Chill our both of you. It's just me." I say smiling.

"Now I mean that even more." Bella sneers. I see Cree try and hold back a laugh.

"I have a free period right now and I was wondering if you guys would like to join me in...doing something."  I ask them.

"Sure." Cree says.

"I guess so." Bella huffs.

"Alright then, what do you guys want to do?" I ask. Bella and Cree share a look. Am I in trouble?

"We actually want to talk to you about something Aaron." Crees says, eyes darting between Bella and me. This is becoming very strange.

"Let's head back to the common room, most people aren't there since classes are going in right now." Bella says, turning around and walking towards the dungeons. We both quickly follow behind her.
The walk to the Slytherin common room is rushed but silent. I wonder what's such a big deal that we have to talk in private. Did I do something wrong? We arrive at the door and this time Cree mutters the password under his breath. I look around to make sure no one is there listening for the secret word. With my eyes, I spot no one. We all rush inside. Bella turns towards me a sneer in her face.

"You like him, don't you?" Bella says. My body stiffens.

"You like Jacob Stil." She says. I feel my eyes widen as I stare at her. I'm speechless. How does she know? Am I that obvious about it? I honestly thought that I was being discreet. I take a deep breath. It's silent for a few moments before I say.

" Yes, I do like Jacob." I say to both of them. Their eyes grow wide and they look at each other, their eyes flicking to me every once in a while.

"Really?" Cree asks "You're gay?" I nod my head and take a shaky breath. My hands start shaking and I start fidgeting with my robe. I walk over to the couch and sit down. I place my head in my hands.

"Very much yes." I respond. "For quite sometime actually." Bella still hasn't said anything, her eyes are just following me around the room. I quickly get up and start pacing.

"Say something please." I tell them.

"Wow." Is all Bella says.

"I'm still me...I'm still Aaron." I say, my eyes focused on the floor.

"Okay..." Cree says. "This doesn't change anything...and I...support you?" He says this like he's asking a question. He glances at Bella, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"He has not changed than when we saw him this morning." Cree says to Bella. She says silent looking between me and Cree. Suddenly anger flares in her eyes.

"But he has changed!" She shouts, making both of us jump.

"You are much more hesitant about, dare I say, being mean. That's our job right. Picking on the other houses and making them feel bad. That's the bloody stereotype right? So we all follow it. But you...you....decided you wouldn't do that anymore and that's...not fair. You used to like being mean. I know you did. Now your soft like the rest of them. Slytherins are supposed to be tough and cold hearted. Your not. That's how you've changed. You heart has melted." There are tears streaming down her checks and her face has turned red.

"But what if I don't want to be mean anymore." She says quietly.

"Bella..." I say taking a step towards her.

"NO!" She screams and rushes to the girls dormitory. The door crashes behind her and echoes around the room.

Cree and I stand there is utter silence. Neither of us move a muscle. I look over at him to see him glaring at me.

"Smooth." He says rushing after her. He opens the door and also slams it behind him.

BANG...

And then it was just me. Standing there in a dark room. Alone. One single tear falls down the side of my face.