• Microphone Unmuted - MegaPvP x Reader •

So, I think I can officially diagnose myself- I'm a Megapvp simp. So, shi-

--------------------

Characters: Y/N, Megpvp, Skeppy, Zelk and mentions of TehNeon

Genre: Fluffers

AU: Minecraft (Invadedlands)

--------------------

|~| Y/N's POV |~|

I laughed quietly as Mega dumped a bucket of lava on Skeppy, the hot, dangerous liquid dripping over the diamond boy's body. It started vibrating, turning red and then- poof- he disappeared. Skeppy's death message appeared in chat, and the whole server went into uproar.

| Skeppy burned to death.

Mega walked away from Skeppy's death place, making his way over to me and Zelk. Zelk to a step forward and placed a pat on Mega's back. Mega held up a holographic message from his hand that read; Don't touch me furry.

I laughed again and Zelk frowned, putting his hands up in defeat. "Okay, Cute Mute."

Mega scunched his eyes at us, sauntering away to watch over the rest of the KitPvP server. I watched him take off, flying around through the crisp air. Zelk floated up beside me too, sticking his tongue out at me one last time before flying after him.

I was recently added to the staff team, and being a staff member was new to me- I still hadn't gotten a hold of flying very well. I floated up slowly, willing myself forward and after the two admins. I flew forward a few seconds, silently congradulating myself on the little progress. I looked up into the air, seeing Skeppy return from being AFK and going over to his admins.

I must've been staring at them for a while, because I was floating up to them now. I cursed myself, trying to go down but I just started to shoot up higher. I was going fatser and faster, heading right towards the trio of people in the sky.

When I realized I wouldn't be stopping anytime soon, I yelled at them. "Watch out!" I shot past them, missing Mega by a hair and going about 20 feet above. Then- whoosh- suddenly I stopped moving for a second, before falling to the ground.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" I screamed as I plummeted to the ground. In this world, you had a certain amount of lives. If you used one, you'd respawn- but only so many times. There were few people that had unlimited lives- those being Server Owners. And to creat and own a server was a lot of work- and very difficult to do.

I scrunched my eyes shut awaiting the ground-shock to hit me with a sudden force, a moment of pain before my death- I had died before, it wasn't fun. I heard another sound than wind whistling in my ears, and then soft arms grabbed me. The wind stopped and I opened my eyes, seeing myself only feet away from the grassy ground.

Around me, were skinny, blue-striped sweater covered arms. I was lowered down, a wave of relief washing over me when my feet were on solid ground. The arms released me and I turned to whoever save me.

"Thank you-" I said to a scarf-covered face. A green scarf, fuzzy looking. Mega's deep brown eyes surveyed me, before a message appeared over his held-up hand again: You okay?

I nodded, smiling. Mega smiled as well, I could see through his eyes- the little wrinkles that appeared in the corners. Don't ask how I seemed to notice that, I may or may not spend to much time looking at his face.

Mega did a little salut at me before flying up into the sky again. I could see little smirks on Zelk and Skeppy's faces- I wondered why. I looked down at my feet, wondering whether it would be worth it to try and fly again.