• Family[2] - Female Reader •

Here's what you've been waiting for! :3

|~|Y/n's POV|~|

I waved at the squad, smiling my last goodbye and walking across the park to the sidewalk. I decided I was going to walk home since it was 'good for me'. I popped my phone out of my hoodie pocket, plugging in some earbuds and clicking on my favorite song.

I slipped the phone back into my, a smile spreading over my lips as the song started to play.

'Don't you think it's perfect, when the feelings worth it, when you're getting down- down- down- down- down-'

My stride became more assertive, my feet hitting the ground the sound of the beat. I first heard this song when I was in the car once, getting a drive from my oldest cousin, Andrew. He had quite interesting music taste- not that I complained. This song was called 'Bring Back The Summer', by Rain Man. (If u know, u know >:3)

'Everything you've searched for, is right here on the dance floor, and you want it now- now- now- now- now-'

I crossed the street, looking left and right beforehand. Cars zoom by me as I walk down the sidewalk, barely paying attention. Sometimes, it's like you're the center of attention, sometimes it feels like you're no one. I wonder if Uncle Eret and Harvey are at home yet...

Don't know what you're there for, bring it over here in the middle of the crowd inside my sound-

Another car rolls by, this time slower. I watch it pull over on the side of the road, just ahead of me, and a spike of nerves run through me. Although there's something familiar about the car, I'm still very aware of the 'Stranger Danger' rule. But a familiar head pops out of the rolled-down window and I smile again, bright and big.

"Uncle Eret!" I yelp, skipping to the little family car.

"Hey kiddo!" Uncle Eret grins, patting my head as I get to his side. "Want a ride home?" I nod, hearing the car unlock and open the back door. I slip inside, closing the door next to me and pick my phone out of my pocket, swiping the music away. I lean forward as Uncle Eret starts driving.

"So, how was your drive here?" I ask, being polite. Uncle Eret smiles, glancing back at me.

"It was pretty good." His answer sounds genuine so I lean back again. "Hanging out with those friends of yours again, huh? What are their names- Tubbo, Vurb- Tommy?" He grins, knowing how annoying I find Tommy and I scowl in return.

"Yes, I was hanging out with my friends." I say and he chuckles. We turn down onto our street and I can see the house just a few blocks down. Eret sighs, seeing it aswell. "Home sweet home." He mumbles, but I can see the smile on his face. He, Uncle Harvey and Dad all grew up in the same home- the one we still live in now.

Uncle Eret turns the car into our driveway, bringing it to a halt and unlocks the car. I swing open my door, sliding out and walking with Uncle Eret to the front. We knock on the door, giggling together as we wait for someone to answer.

After a short wait, I hear the doors locks clicking and it swings open, revealing Purp. His eyes brightened like a lightbulb and he smiled. "Uncle Eret!" I knew, just because he liked seeing Andrew didn't mean he didn't love Uncle Eret and Harvey's visits.

"Is Uncle Harv already here?" I ask, peeking over Purp's head into the living room. My brother nodded, stepping out of the way to let us in. Uncle Eret let me in first and I did, slipping off my shoes and pacing over to the living room. And there, on the couch was Uncle Harvey, playing Mario Cart with a little wii remote in his hand. Finn was sitting on the opposite side of the couch, holding a remote as well with a serious and focused expression on his face.