Chapter 51

BACK TO HELL

Clyde Ignei's POV

As I kill some zombies, I noticed that they are not going to die just by piercing them with swords or cutting their arms or legs. They will immediately die after getting burnt or having their heart removed from their dead bodies.

Hindi ko lubos maisip kung tanga ba talaga si Damon o sadyang bobo lang siya. Why would he let his men be killed at the first part of the war and send zombies after? My question was answered when I saw the dead bodies of our opponents being eaten by the darkness then being resurrected after. The only thing that is different now is their hollow eyes. Creepy.

I punched one of the zombies in the face and burned it with a blazing ball of blue fire, the hottest one.

"Khiera!" tawag ko sa kapatid ko. "Fire inferno on three!" sigaw ko na tinanguan niya lamang.

We raised our hands and both looked up at the sky.

One...

Two...

Three...

I felt my cerulean blue eyes being dominated by the fiery orange color.

"Fire inferno!" sabay naming banggit. The clouds above rumbled and turned into red-orange like the color of the sky. The sun is already setting. That's why the sky is full of different colors. But among any other colors, orange stands out. From the clouds, numerous fire balls came falling like meteorites hitting the surface. Every zombie that it touches was swallowed by fire. They were screaming like souls being burned in hell as the fire slowly engulfed their bodies. Well, they're supposed to feel that way anyway.

I was busy observing the enemies when a peculiar brilliance caught my attention. It was coming from a glowing bow not far from me. Its holder has her hair shining like it emits the radiant glow of the moon that is slowly appearing in the night sky. Her eyes were made of gold and her skin resembles the color of fine snow. She is oozing with confidence with her head held up high, her posture beaming elegance, and her presence that screams authority.

Napalunok ako. What is with this woman?

She pulled the string of the glowing bow gracefully until an arrow appeared. As the arrow was released, it pierced directly to the heart of the zombies. The moment the arrow pierces through its heart, the arrow gradually explodes until the only thing left is the lower part of the zombie's body.

The accuracy of her attacks and the correctness of her aims are beyond ordinary. No arrows from her attacks are wasted. All of them are hitting the chests of her targets. What a sharp shooter that woman is.

Bago pa ako lalong humanga ay itinuon ko sa ibang direksyon ang atensyon ko.

They're so damn numerous. It's making me sick.

I made a blue fire dragon and let it deal with the other zombies. "Fire dragon: Raging hell fire!"

As the raging hell fire surrounds the zombies, I can hear the low-toned screams of agony like they are being punished in hell. The fire was eating them slowly like it wanted them to suffer longer than usual. The painful shrieking and the misery in their voices are giving me goosebumps.

I noticed how the darkness around us gathers in one place. Sinundan ko kung saan papunta ang kadiliman, gayundin ang ang mga anino namin. There, I saw Mavro with his eyes glowing its intense black color. Nakatingala ito habang unti-unting nagiging tila galamay niya ang kadiliman. Bawat galaw ng mga galamay ay tumatama ang ito sa dibdib ng mga zombie at isa na lamang malaking butas ang iniiwan ng mga ito. Ang ibang galamay ay pinupuluputan ang ibang zombie hanggang sa sumabog ang mga laman at ang dugo nito sa kung saan. That's kind of sadistic. Hindi bagay sa maamo niyang itsura. He's not joking when he said that he's really on our side. I wonder what deal it is that he made with Lauren. Nang mawala naang mga zombie sa harap niya ay inayos nito ang salamin at lumingon sa ibang direksyon.

"Flame wave!" sigaw ni Drac na sinundan pa ng isang atake mula kay Isaiah.

"Oxygen blast!" pagkasigaw ni Isaiah ay lalong lumakas ang flame wave na ginawa Drac.

The attack is literally like a huge wave of the water from the ocean. It's like a tidal wave of fire. Lahat ng zombie at ang mga nabuhay na kalaban na nadaraanan nito ay nag-iiwan na lamang na mga abo.

Luna is endlessly throwing exploding air balls towards her opponents. Once the air ball touches the chest, it explodes and explodes again until the body drops dead. It's like a bomb on the verge of exploding, igniting the other bombs near it.

Celine, who is my sister from Liondale, is not holding her favorite sword anymore. Katulad ng Ate Ysabelle niya, she is walking past her enemies with her head held high, her red locks being blown by the wind. Even though she's facing the front, I know that her coal black eyes are now bearing the color of blood—crimson red. It happens when her ability is activated. Lahat ng nadaraanan niyang kalaban na tinititigan niya sa mata ay nagiging bato at unti-unting nababasag. She's like Medusa, the snake woman from Greek mythology on Earth.

Makikita mo kung paano unti-unting nagiging semento ang katawan ng mga kalaban bago ito napupuno ng mga bitak. Kapag bumabagsak ang mga ito sa lupa ay hindi na nila nagagawang pang mag-regenerate. How can their flesh be regenerated when all of the tissues in their bodies are turned into stone already?

On the other side, I saw Eira's wolf, Aedean, harshly fighting the zombies. He was shining while ripping the limbs of his opponents. His eyes that look like my blue eyes never lost their glow as he leaped and opened a portal. He appeared behind an enemy and used his claws to rip its heart.

Everyone's doing great so far. Wala pa naman akong nakikitang sugatan sa royals and guardians. That's a huge relief dahil kinakailangan namin ng full force kapag haharapin na namin sina Damon at Giea.

Nakita ko ang isang babaeng estudyante na katabi ng headmaster. She's a knight but she's not holding any weapon. She just punches every opponent who gets in her way. Her ability is flexibility and super strength. Every time she punches a zombie, her hands passes through the chest and reaches the chest of another opponent. Para siyang stick na tumutusok ng maraming fishball sa isang tuhugan.

It's a good thing that the students are oriented before the war happened. Ngayon ay kitang-kita mo kung paano nila iniingatan ang bawat isa. Maraming knight ang nakapalibot sa mga support at healers na binibigyan sila ng karagdagang lakas, ginagamot ang mga sugat nila, at binibigyan sila ng pananggalang. Mayroong magkakaibigang magkatalikuran at nakikipaglaban nang may mga ngiti sa labi. Maging ang pagtutulungan sa pagitan ng mga guro at ang mga mag-aaral ng Magos Academy ay kapansin-pansin din. Unity is one of the good things a war might cause.

Ibinalik ko ang tingin sa kalaban at nakitang kakaunti na lamang ang mga ito.

"Fire Vortex!" a mixture of blue and red fire vortex whirled around the area where the zombies are. The grassland where it travels became dry and the green grasses withered. Every opponent that comes in contact with the vortex doesn't have enough time to scream as they turn to ashes in just a second. They don't deserve to set foot on Kosmos again, especially in the precious grounds of the academy. They deserve to be back to hell and suffer until they perish.

I controlled the vortex until there were only approximately hundreds of zombies left. I'm sure that we can finish them up in just a minute or less. I know that all of the students fighting with us are tired, it is all evident on their faces and a lot of them are breathing heavily. But I'm also sure that this is not the end of the war. Another wave is coming soon. I can feel it.

I looked at the royals and guardians. They nodded as if they understood my signal and with one last shot, we ended the second lives of our opponents and brought them back to hell.

The first part of the war ended with us winning. I hope the last and the final battle would turn out the same.

Goddess, guide us.