Chapter 7

RULES AND CLASSES

Eira Ysabelle's POV

Kasalukuyan kaming naglalakad nina Sandra papunta sa room. I learned a lot yesterday since we had free time because of the staff meeting. Clyde taught me the different classes and rules here at the academy.

The sections here are classified into five. First is for KNIGHTS. Knights refer to those students who possess the courage and strength in battles. These so-called knights are composed of swordsmen, archers, and those who are blessed to have the ability to master long range and short range weapons. Aside from their weapons, they can also fight with their given abilities.

Next are the HEALERS. From their title, you can basically get what they are capable of. They are the students who are blessed to have healing abilities. Some can create medicines, potions, and ointments, some can heal through their bare hands, while some can manipulate someone's health.

The third set of students are classified as MAGES. Mages are those students who can create and manipulate magic by using wands or their bare hands. In short, they are sorcerers, witches, and wizards. Expending magic through bare hands can only be done if they reached the last level or the highest possible level of wizardry.

The next class is for SUPPORTS. This set of students are those students that must not be seen during a war. They make barriers for the knights and other classifications, and they increase students' powers and abilities. It's more likely to win a war if the supports are professionals and blessed with great power.

The last class is for the ELEMENTALS. This includes the students who can produce, manipulate, control, and harness the power of the world's elements. This includes us. Air, water, earth, and fire are the main elements. The royal bloods can produce and control these elements with their bare hands, like Sandra and Jiro who can manipulate and control the air. Our guardians, on the other hand, are blessed to have the ability to control and also create the element that we can control. There are also sub-elements like lightning, but the students who possess them also fall to the elementals.

Dumaraan ang lahat ng students ng Magos Academy sa matinding trainings at pag-aaral dahil kailangan ay hasang-hasa na ang kanilang mga kapangyarihan at kakayahan kapag sasabak na sa giyera. Hindi rin sinusukat kung ilang taon ka nang nag-aaral at nagte-training dito sa paaralang ito. Ang tangi nilang pinagbabasehan ay ang level na naaabot nila at ng kanilang kapangyarihan, ang level of mastery.

The rules here are common. First, a battle without permission is not allowed. Ang battle na tinutukoy dito ay ang training o labanan sa pagitan ng dalawang estudyante na kabilang sa iisa o magkaibang class. Second, using any magic, skill, or weapon against schoolmates are prohibited. Pwede lang gamitin ang mga ito sa training o kung mayroon mang life and death situation. Ang ikatlo ay katulad lamang ng rules sa ibang school. Walang estudyante ang makikita sa labas ng kanilang dorm kapag sumapit na ang ika-siyam ng gabi. Ikaapat, hindi maaaring lumabas sa gate ng academy kung walang pahintulot ng may pinakamataas na katungkulan.

Bukod sa mga ito, mayroon ding isang mahalagang bagay na hindi maaaring mawala sa mga estudyante ng magos, ang kanilang charm. Ang charms ay tumutukoy sa mga bagay kung saan nakasalalay ang balanse sa pagdaloy ng magi sa katawan ng isang mamamayan ng Kosmos. Kapag nasira ito, malaki ang magiging epekto nito sa may-ari. Maaari itong magdulot ng kamatayan kung hindi maaagapan ang pagwawala ng magi sa loob ng katawan. Magkakaiba ang charms ng bawat estudyante. It can be anything the parents of the owner chooses. Halimbawa, ang sa akin ay ang pendant ng pinakapaborito kong kwintas, tapos ang kay Khiera ay ang kanyang singsing. Sabi pa ni Clyde, habang tumataas daw ang level of mastery ng isang estudyante ay nag-i-improve din ang kanyang charm. Maaaring magbago ito ng anyo, kulay, o ng laki.