Fareedah tossed & turn on the bed time without number,he duvet wrapped around her body made her warm, any other day she would have fell into a  deep slumber by these times, its already 11:30,she tried forcing herself to sleep but it seems to be mocking her, whenever she is worried she won't be able to, its true that a ruffled mind makes a restless pillow, she closed her eyes trying to sleep cos she really need it after a hell tiring day at work, she heard the sound of the door breaking ajar, her eyes fluttered open adjusting to the darkness of the room, she turn on the dimmed light & saw his figure entering the bathroom, she sighed in relief as she switched off the light, her eyes were suddenly becoming heavy, sleep a little slice of death when she really in need of it, she couldn't sleep a wink, yawning she buried her head into the pillow drifting into sleep, not long she felt the presence of jamal snaking his hand around her waist, spooning her closer to him, his spicy scent filling the air, she opened her heavy eyelid & turn around now facing him, they laid side by side facing each other staring at each other, his palm rested on the curve of her waist pulling her to his chest as they lay back on the bed,she said into his chest snuggling him while his soft fingers stroke her uncoverd mid thigh, her body jerked convulsively at the lingering sensation, he trailer kisses from her forehead down to her eyes,nose & peck her lips.
     "You smell just like me tesoro" he said his nose on her forehead as he take in her scent
    "I'm sorry for coming back late again tesoro"he said stroking her head, he really missed her & he knows she does too, he was lucky to meet her still awake,before he comes back she would have slept off while waiting for him.
     "Why didn't you reply my text message, you got me worried"she said with drowsy eye.
    "I was in the conference room & i left my phone in the office"he said pecking her forehead.
     She buried her self into his warmth, he wrapped his arm around her letting no space between them, she felt the safest in his arm,she closed her eyes as they both fell into a deep slumber.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

    She yawned opening her eyes then realized she still in Jamal's arm, she tried to get out of his arm but instead tighten his hold around her, she looked at his peaceful face,so calm & serenity, he must really be tired if not when she tried to get out of his hold, he would peck her forehead & ask where she is going, he is not a deep sleeper.

    She traces his face with her soft fingers from his brown to his eyes covered with long curled lashes, nose,cheekbone, smooth & flattened side burn, she rub her fingers on his three day stubble liking the feeling against her fingers & teased it to his jaw, she missed him, his scent, his embrance & everything about him, she placed her lips on his luscious lip,plunging her tongue into his, he responded with the same passion, the kiss was getting deeper when she pulled away, he opened his eyes wondering why she stop when she unleash the dangerous passion herself, he miss her its been three weeks since they had these intimate kiss last, its always a peck, smooches & quick kiss.

     The new project has been draining his time by the time he reach home , he will find her asleep, he just want to get everything done.

     "Its time for subh"she whispered removing his hand from her waist, she got down from the bed & walk to the bathroom to perform wudhu, she move to the closet & slipped into an ankle length hijab, she dragged her feet back to the room & met jamal in his jallabiya with spread prayer mats, she thought he would have gone to the masjid, he led the prayer, they finished up & sat on the prayer mat for azhkar.

    Fareedah crawled back to the bed drawing the duvet over her body, she is still sleepy with a drowsy she saw Jamal sitting on one of the sofa in the room with a mac book, she closed her eyes & glued into sleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  The early morning sun came out out of it hiding place, spreading the bright rays into the large bedroom through the drifted draperies hitting her face in the process, she squint her eyes due to the impact of the sun & turn to the other side, she stretched her hand letting it roam the silky bed spread in search of jamal,she opened her eyes & notice that the other side is empty, sitting on the bed with her leg curling to her chest,the poignant feeling coming back, so it was all a dream, she dreamt of Jamal not going to work today, she saw a note on the night stand as usual, she picked it up