006

Kenzie smirked to herself as she woke up in the flat with Warren. She had been staying with Warren. She couldn't bare being at home alone and she hated it. She hated being there with Trevor and Grace.

Kenzie smirked as she saw Warren in the kitchen. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him. She grinned as he turned to face her. "You know. It's rude to leave a girl in bed," she told him.

Warren smirked. "Oh. I don't need you in my bed," he said as he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up onto the desk. He stood between her legs and smirked as he pulled her close. "Mummy and daddy wouldn't like it if they knew you were here."

Kenzie looked at him and rolled her eyes. "I never do as I'm told," she said as Warren pulled her close and kissed her passionately.

She moaned against his touch as he pulled her to the edge of the counter. Kenzie slid her hands into his boxers teasing him as she pulled him to her.

Warren pushed into her causing her to moan as he started moving in and out of her. Kenzie moaned in pleasure as she dug her nails into his back feeling every inch of him.

****

Kenzie walked into the village as she met up with Chloe. Chloe looked to her and smirked. "Nice love bite on your neck," Chloe teased.

Kenzie rolled her eyes. "Like you and Freddie are any different," Kenzie said as she adjusted her hair to hide the love bite.

Chloe smirked and looked at her. "He leaves my sex marks unable to be seen. Are you okay? I feel bad not being home with you. But you know Grace, I refuse to call her mum, but she wants to split us up. And I love Freddie. I can't lose him because of her," Chloe said.

Kenzie smiled. "She decides to play mummy to us now. She's not our mum and no matter what, I see Freddie. And I see how he looks at you. I see it and I can see how happy he makes you. And that's what you deserve," Kenzie said.

Chloe smiled and looked at her sister. "I know. And Warren? I know he's bad. But as long as he doesn't hurt you, then I'll accept it," Chloe said knowing that no matter what happened with Grace and Trevor, that they both wanted to be there for each other.

They knew that they had to. As they didn't trust anyone else in their family.

****

Kenzie sighed to herself as she got back to the flat. She smiled as she saw Warren. "Things okay with Chloe?" He asked as he walked over to her.

Kenzie nodded and sighed. "They're good," she said as she leant in and kissed him.

There was a knock at the door. Kenzie sighed but Warren smirked. "I ordered pizza. I'll get it," he said as Kenzie nodded.

Warren answered the door as two police officers walked in and grabbed him. They pushed him against the wall. "Warren Fox. You are under arrest for suspicion of murder," an officer said as he lead Warren off.

Kenzie stood looking in shock. She knew him and she knew he didn't do it. He had been set up. And she knew just by who.

She was going to kill them. Kenzie had no idea how everything was going to change.

Hiding The Truth {Hollyoaks}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें