005

Kenzie was still hurt and angry over the fact that Grace and Trevor were her parents. And how everyone had lied to her. Especially Chloe.

Kenzie sighed as she walked into the flat. She frowned as she saw Chloe standing there with bags. "Where are you going?" Kenzie asked.

Chloe looked to her and sighed. "I'm not staying here. All they do is fight. And you're not speaking to me over something that wasn't my fault. Do you know how much longer I knew about this secret? A day. And you're acting like I knew about it all along. It's got something to do with me too. CruElla and Nemo are our parents. I was going to tell you. But my head was a mess," she said.

Kenzie frowned and looked at her. "I'm sorry. I didn't think over it. But you don't have to go."

Chloe smiled and sighed. "I do. My head is a mess and this flat is doing my head in," she said. She knew if she left, Kenzie would struggle. She sighed. "Freddie has a flat. And he wants me to move in with him. And with all of this, it's for the best."

Kenzie smiled and nodded knowing how toxic their home had become. "And how am I meant to stay here?" She asked.

"Why don't you stay with Warren? You'd be better off there than here. I just can't stay here Kenz. It's a mess," Chloe said.

Kenzie knee Chloe was right. Their home was a mess and it was a broken home. It was a huge complete mess and it wouldn't be the same again.

Kenzie looked at Chloe and smiled. "He makes you happy doesn't he? Freddie? I know Grace won't like it cause of what he did to Fraser," she said.

Chloe smiled and pulled her little sister into a hug. "I know. I know he killed Fraser. But we know what he was like. And if it wasn't Freddie, it would have been someone else," she said as Kenzie nodded. She knew Chloe was right.

****

Kenzie walked into the club and smiled as she saw Warren. He looked at her and smirked. He pulled her close and kissed her. "Hey," he said as he kissed her neck.

Kenzie pulled him as close as she could. "Is there anyone here?" She asked as she sat up on the bar.

Warren walked over and stood between her legs.  He smirked as she pulled him close to her. She unfastened his belt and groaned as his hands ran up her thighs.

Warren pulled her thong off and threw it across the room. Kenzie grinned. Warren pulled her close and pushed into her. Kenzie moaned out loud as Warren began moving in and out of her.

She pulled him closer so that she could kiss his neck. She moaned in pleasure knowing that she was playing with fire with Warren Fox. But she didn't care with the mess of what her family was at the minute.

Warren was her distraction and she knew that right now, he was what she needed.