Chapter 45: This is Turning Into A Final Destination Movie

Start from the beginning

"You'll do fine, stop stressing about it." Rebecca says getting out of the car,"But you're like the captains girlfriend it's like obligatory for you to be there."

Samantha rolls her eyes,"It's obligatory for her to go see boys tackle each other over their puny little ball? If that's the case then you can when they are mas-"

"Let's not shall we?" I interrupt shaking my head,"Seriously you could have just called it dumb."

She winks at me as we start walking towards the school,"What's the fun in that?"

"Football is not dumb." Rebecca says,"It's a high school tradition that's been going on for years and this our lat year to be a part of it."

"You talked me into going for tryouts and I was literally chased out of the field." I state drily.

"And you probably enjoyed every minute of it." She retorts back,"Plus Jake is single, currently the head of one of the most if not the richest companies in the US. I'm pretty sure everyone will be watching him."

"To bad they won't know hes an absolute dick."I add

"Amen to that." Samantha supplies.

"Now back to the football game-"

"No way." I say,"Samantha's right it's a dumb sport-"

"What's a dumb sport?"

I stop and turn around to look at Alec who is standing there looking at me curiously.

"Air hockey!" I say as quickly as possible,"Air hockey is dumb."

Rebecca simply sighs giving me an are you serious? look.

"Oh." Alec says laughing,"Okay, note to self, I'm definitely not going to take you to the arcade."

"That's my queue to go." Samantha says hurriedly as she walks away and I stare after her confused.

"Alec aren't you going to ask her whether she's coming to the game or not this Friday?"

I through my best glare at Rebecca and she simply smirks.

"I would but I know that she has to go for chemistry,right?"

I give Rebecca a triumphant smile and she rolls her eyes.

"I do." I say nodding,"But I'll try to catch as much of the game i can."

"Bullshit." Rebecca coughs and then looks innocently at me.

Alec simply gives a confused stare and I look very pointedly at her an say,"Isn't Jeremy looking for you?"

"Nope." She says popping the 'p'.

"Okay." Alec says as he gives me a kiss on the cheek,"I'll catch up with you in calculus?"

I smile,"Yup."

He gives me a nod and walks ahead joining his group of friends and turns around for just a second and gives me a smile before going entering the hallway.

"Well that was fun." Rebecca says and I turn around and glare at her.

"God you're such a cockblocker."

"I did you a favour." She says,"You look liked you were gonna jump him, if no one was around."

"I'm not you." I state and she rolls her eyes.

"If you were me you wouldn't say, Oh Em Gee Air Hockey is so dumb."

I elbow her this time and she laughs and says,"Believe it or not that's exactly how you sounded like."