Chapter 9: Im Blushing like im Bella and he's Edward Cullen.

UNEDITED

"Oh my god is he good in bed?"

I almost fell of my chair for that one.

Lets start from the parking lot shall we? Once the good for nothing jerk left me under the mercy of god knows how many students out of which most of them wanted to kill me, I was rescued by my knight in shining armour who was obviously Alec.

"Don't you guys have classes to go to?" he says.

Ok if possible he made the girls even glare harder. Wow I mean these people would pop a vein or something.

"You have a great boyfriend you know." he says as we enter the hallway,"I mean ditching you with all of those girls."

"Well kudos to your girlfriend." I say,"You have really reached the epitome of clichés, the quarterback is dating the head cheerleader. Again."

He chuckles making my heart thump faster. Wow i swear to god if my heart had to run a marathon just a smile from Alec and it would reach the finish line in no time.

I quickly grab my stuff from my locker which is right in between and Alec and Natalies. I dont usually keep my books in my locker because trust me you don't want to see Alec and Natalie making out. On your locker.

"Crap did you study for the Calculus Test?" he said.

I shook my head. Not really I mean I was quite pre occupied during the weekend as my social life in high school had reached it's peak but I had done it last weekend so I was covered.

Besides Calculus was my one of my favourite period because Alec sat behiend me and if there was one subject he sucked at was Calculus. So he keeps on poking me and aasking me to explain most of the sums. Not that I minded.

But what was really pissing off was the looks Rebecca gave as if she was planing our wedding.

As Alec and I entered the room I dropped my books in shock.

Rebecca and Jeremy were siting together and she was giggling like there was no tomorrow. Alec picks up my books and looks towards them.

"Wow your best friend and my best friend together that was a scene we never expected to see."he says grinning,"He must have liked Rebecca all along and I thought he liked you."

Yeah which is why it was completely fine that you kissed me saying that you were him.

As I sit down in my seat Im kind of relieved that Rebecca doesn't know about the parking lot scene just yet which meant that I could skilfully use this thing with Jeremy to divert her attention.

It would have worked well had the questions not started.

People who didn't know me at all, came up to me to ask the most random questions ranging from how did you guys meet to is he good kisser and now is he good in bed.

I reply to that question the same way I replied to all of the rest. I give them a blank expression as if I have no idea what they are talking about until they finally give up and go to their seats.

I would have probably come up with sarcastic answer for all them had I not been so stunned at the fact that these people literally had nothing better to do.

"Who is good in bed?" Rebecca said as she sat next to me.

Think fast. Think fast.

"She was asking me to ask you if Jeremy is good in...." I say.

Wow actually that was a good save not only did I manage to stop her from knowing about Jake but I also managed to divert the topic.

Go me!