should've ordered large.

"amity?" a sweet voice snapped amity out of her thoughts and look at luz who's in the black witch outfit she showed her 3 days ago.

oh fuck...

the outfit looked like it doesn't fit her anymore since it looked like it's made for pre teens. amity gulps, now the outfit she's wearing is tightening even more.

"is... hey, i thought you said you didn't have anything to wear?" luz pointed at the vampire outfit. "i just ordered this and i hate it."

"why?"

"why? the pants are tight as fuck! if i squat, i feel like it's gonna rip, and this collar is practically choking me!" amity ranted, luz giggled as she walked over to her.

she grabbed the girl's blazer and fixed it s little, "i hope it doesn't get in the way tonight." luz whispered to amity. amity gulped "w- what do you mean?"

luz pulled away and shook her head "nothing! anyways, let's go!"

"r- right." amity took out her keys, she handed luz her helmet and got on the motorcycle. as they're settled, amity drove out of the campus, headed for the house where the party is.

as expected, there are lots of cars or motors parked in front of a manor of some sort.

"wait.. isn't this-" amity paused mid way as she recognised the manor. "this is my house!" she exclaimed. "really?! wow, i expected it to be big but not this big!!" luz said as she jumped off the motorcycle and took off her helmet.

growling, amity aggressively parked her motor and stormed inside with luz tailing her. she shoved a couple of people out of her way until she finally saw the two hosts.

"ed! em!" amity yelled, grabbing the twin's attention. "oh, hey mittens!" edric waved at his little sister. "why the fuck are you throwing a big ass party?!" amity asked.

"because.. it's halloween?" emira answered, like it's a matter-o-fact. luz managed to catch up to amity "jeez ami, you walk pretty fast." she panted before looking at the green haired twins.

"a- are they-" before luz could ask "yes, they're my siblings.." amity said, before letting out a sigh. "does mother and father know this?"

both ed and em shook their heads making amity twitch. "WHAT?!"

"mittens, relax!" emira chuckled "it's not like mother and father will be coming now. you know how they rarely come home." it's true, it's mostly just the three of them in this big manor with the maids and servants being their only parental figure.

letting out a frustrated sigh as amity rubs her temple "it's okay amity!" edric swung his arm around amity's neck "loosen up and have fun!" he started handing her a bottle of beer but amity kept shaking her head until she hesitantly grabbed it's cold glass.

"also, is she your girl?" emira whispered to her, amity gripped the bottle of beer tightly as if she's gonna break it with brute strength as she watches the twins hover luz.

"hey, i'm edric and this-" edric started "emira. we're mitten's siblings." emira finished. luz giggled at the nickname "i'm luz!" she held out her hand only for emira to stick a bottle of beer in it.

"anyways, we're not gonna hold you two up. have a wonderful night!" edric said as he started to walk into the crowd, disappearing in it.

emira turned to amity, she grabbed her hand and placed something cold onto it. "have fun, mittens." she whispered before disappearing into the crowd like her twin.

amity opened her hand to see a silver key, she blushed as she figured out what the twins is referring to. she clenched her fists tightly.

i'm gonna kill them.

"amity, you okay?" luz asked, amity placed the key inside her pocket and nods. "yeah." she looks at the beer bottle on her other hand.

without hesitation, she took a big gulp of the bottle. practically inhaling, luz watched her girlfriend empty the bottle as she only took a light sip with a flustered face seeing a droplet trickling down from amity's mouth and down to her neck.

luz bit her lip, but shook her head. it's too early for that.

amity's sigh transitioned as a growl when she finished the bottle. she noticed luz staring at her, "what?" luz flinched a little, she waved her hand in dismissal and drank a little of the booze.

"yo!! 'erbody huddle up, someone's gon' take a pic!!" someone yelled within the crowd. "ooohhh!" luz grabbed amity's wrist making her drop the empty bottle onto the ground, good luck to whoever tripped on that.

as everybody is cramming onto each other, trying to get into the picture as the person stood onto stacked chairs.

amity hummed, she kneeled down to scoop luz up onto her shoulders. luz yelped and immediately gripped onto amity's hair at the sudden distance her feet and the ground.

in this kind of leverage, luz can see everybody's heads. and she recognised four familiar heads "is that... willow! gus!!" she called out.

willow and gus looked around for a moment before looking up, gus chuckled "hey luz!!" he waved and luz waved back. amity felt someone tap her shoulder.

she turned her head to see boscha with a tissue stuffed on her nose. "the hell happened to you?" she asked. "won in beer pong. asshole got cocky, thought he'd win and the rest is history."

boscha explained, her voice slurry and amity didn't understand half of what she said. "you're fucking drunk." boscha snorted "fuck yeah, i am."

"anyways, excuse me. willow!!!" boscha pushed some people out of her way and hugged willow. willow pursed her lips with a deadpan expression.

gus tried to hold his laughed as boscha said "babe... let's get a love hoteelll!"

"fuck no!"

then someone draped their arm around gus making him jump. gus looked to his right to see a wasted mattholomule. "oh! augustus! fancy seeing you here!" he said with his breath reeking of alcohol that gus had to recoil away from him.

"jesus! what the hell did you drink?!" gus asked as he covered his nose. "gus! why you no love me!?"

"alright, ready in three-"

"you okay down there, amity?" luz asked amity as she looked down, "o- oh yeah. i'm perfect. it's perfect." amity stuttered, totally not enjoying getting squished by luz's thighs.

"two-"

"CHEESE!!"

click.