Chapter 12: The Calm Before The Storm

•~Third Person View~•

The girls were now getting ready for the later because they needed to look decent when they were meeting a fan. These girls forgot to infor thr others and their girlfriends so they probably would just text them the way.

People crowded the hospital since a recent accident happened. They wanted to get in and out without being revognized so they went through the back door, which was smelly. But they had no choice if they wanted to go in unrecognized by fans.

They walked in, alerting nearby staffs but relaxed when the staff didn't asked for IDs and verfication that they can go through the back door to enter the building.

They then walked through the place without being seen. They were like spies but, a singing and dancing spy. Yeah. That.

As they reached the room, they went inside and saw the girl sleeping with a Produce lightstick between her arms and albums stacked up on the cabinets since she had to stay at the hospital for a few months.

She also had posters hanged up on the wall which made the Producers' heart melt. They can't believe that this girl was near her time. They felt sorry.

As the girl woke up, the first person she saw was Kwon Eunbi, then Lee Chaeyeon then Ahn Yujin then Jo Yuri and lastly, her bias, Kim Chaewon.

Today was actually the girl's last day. She was so weak. But even in her last day, she managed to be happy because she finally met her idols. The one's that she was looking up to.

They said their goodbyes and as Producers exit the room and into the stairs, they heard a nurse come up to the doctor and said, "Doc! The girl from room 309, flatlined. Her heart is going to be donated to someone named Kim Chaewon."

The 5 girls' heart broke hearing this. They were there just a minute ago and the girl was happy and alive, but now, she's gone. Chaewon was extremely sad with what just happened and she needed to take a little rest.

Her heart was beating fast to the point that she felt like she was gonna die. She didn't know why that was but all she knew was she needed her medicine. Stat.

•~•~•~•

As they reached the dorms, a call was coming from Chaewon's phone. They entered and Chaewon answered.

"Hello?"

"Is this Kim Chaewon?"

"Yes, may I know who this is?"

What happened next was vey unexpected. No one knew that this would happen. Everything was just fine and happy but why?! Why did this have to happen?!

Chaewon dropped her phone while following, she dropped her head and kneeled. She clutched her fist onto her shirt clinging tightly and feeling her chest tighten. The rest of the girls inside the dorm-- The 10 girls were panicking to what had happened. They were watching the news on the sofa and now, here they are trying to help Chaewon breath.

Yujin, seeing the others aid to Chaewon, she picked up Chaewon's phone curiously and saw the caller ID-- YenDuckky! She answered with a hello and the other end then answered back.

Yujin heard the news and she was also shocked. She had Chaewon's phone up to her ears while her free hand was covering her mouth. Tears were escaping from the tall girl's eyes and her girlfriend noticed.

Chaewon calmed down a bit after taking her medicine but she was still crying. She had calmed down and as soon as she did, Yujin mumbled something, "Y-yena unnie..." Hearing this Chaewon choaked a sob and told the rest the news.

"S-she's in the h-hospital. S-she got into an a-accident. S-she g-got hit w-with the most i-impact a-and she's in a c-coma." Chaewon said which mafe the others also tear up from the sudden news and scared for Yena.

Just then, the news suddenly became louder as Hyewon turned up the volume.

"Breaking News

The accident that happened earlier today was caused by a broken break from a car. The owner named Choi Yena who was a former Famous Heart Surgeon is now in a coma. People speculated that this was intended because many people were lurking aroung her car earlier and her breaks were cut. Police are still investigating on what happened.

As of now, 32 people were injured, 11 people are in critical condition including Choi Yena and 15 people died. Some are still being taken care of because the accident hit a local stall for fireworks. The car went up in flames and in result, more people got injured.

That's all for now, I am Mike Enriques and this is 24 Hours GMA News, Non Biased, Protecting no one and no lies and because news doesn't sleep, we are monitoring every news around the nation, 24/7."

Chaewon then made her way towards her room and saw a note...

She opened it and it said,

"Stay away from your friends and Choi Yena. If you don't want them to get hurt, cut every ties with them. Especially your girlfriend."

•~•~•~•

Small updateee~ Sorry...