Chapter 8: Dancing Under the Stars

•~Third Person View~•

As the girls made their way to the gates of the school wearing their uniforms, they looked around. It looked creepy and eerie. Everytging was silent except for the sound of the crickets and birds in the distance.

Suddenly, the breeze made the trees rustle their leaves while their footsteps could be heard. Everyone was clinging onto their girlfriends while Minju and Yujin clung onto each other and Sakura and Hitomi.

Chaewon wasn't really scared. If she was, it could be bad for her. Yena knew they shouldn't have brought Chaewon with them because Chaewon can't get scared. They all split up. SsamYen in a classroom, JinJoo in the Library, EunChae in the Lab, Sakura and Hitomi in the Com Lab, HyeYul in the faculty room and WoNak in the Music Room.

•~•~•~•

As the moonlight shone onto her face, a certain duck was awe strucked with what she was seeing. The girl she was staring at looked like and angel. She couldn't help but smile. The younger saw the duck smiling while looking at her in her peripheral view. She looked at the older and raised her eyebrow.

"What?" The younger asked conciously. "Nothing. It's just that, you're so beautiful." Yena said while still staring at Chaewon's eyes. Unknowingly, Yena's hands made it's way onto Chaewon's. Even if their in a scary ambiance, somehow, it was comfotable for Chaewon knowing that Yena was there to protect her at any cost.

They continued to roam around the place when they heard a scream! They immidiately rushed towards it and saw a very happy Yujin and a very looking sorry Minju. Judging by Minju's face, she feels sorry for those who were sleeping that Yujin woke up with her scream.

The two rushed to their said and asked what happened and si Minju told them what happened.

•~Minju's POV~•

Yujin and I were walking towards the hallway and into the Library. It was a creepy place and knowing that the supposed 'ghost' only haunted people whose last name are Kim made it more scary.

I was clinging onto Yujin's arms while she strudded around the school without any worries. Once we reachd our destination, Yujin suddenly turned to me which made my heart beat faster.

Yes, I have actually been feeling like this towards Yujin for quite some time now and it's like something I both don't and want to experience. It's kind of a relife but knowing myself, I would probably get hurt again like what happened with Chaewon.

I liked Chaewon. Yes, liked. I knew Chaewon loves Yena and same goes for the latter. So, why would I need to be in the picture when it's already perfect?

I looked into Yujin's eyes and it's like it's telling something I can't quite understand. It's like when no matter how hard you try to explain it, it just doesn't come out right.

We were in the middle of the library and Yujin was in front of me, holding my hands. I can feel she's nervous since she's sweating and her hands are shaking. I squeezed her hands softly and she looked up at my eyes which made my heart beat faster.

I look at her, silently telling that everything is okay and just fine. She can tell me anything. "U-unnie, I-I wanted to tell you t-that... umm.. I-I've had a crush-- wait! No! I'velikedyousinceIsawyou!" She said which was quite hard to understand in the beggining but I eventually understood it and my eyes widened.