Chapter 6: Jealousy

•~Third Person View~•

As students crowded the hallway, talking with their friends, bullying students, gossiping infront of their lockers, 9 students arrived that made them all shush. They gave way for these 9 students. They were, all girls, beutiful, elegant, and most of all, mean. They were looked up by many even with their attitude.

No one even dared to block their way. No one dared to looke into their eyes because once they do, they would be in big trouble but if you're caught looking again twice, just pray that you wouldn't end up in hell.

They all struded the hallways with their head held high. No one spoke. Until a dog at the end of the hall way shouted, "Why are you all like that?" She was met with glares from the 9 students while the other students looked at Yujin with sympathic eyes.

They knew that no one could and can speak whenever they wpild walk these hallways. Yujin wasn't intimidated since she was really clueless about who or what they are. Yujin just stood there at the end of the hallway just waiting for the 9 beautiful girls to reach her.

She was conpletely oblivious to what was gonna happen in her highschool days. When the 9 girls reach Yujin, they looked up a little since Yujin was a little tall because Yujin wore insoles today. As the girl with big eyes was about to speak, a girl from behind Yujin screamed, "JIHYO UNNIE?!" The girl called Jihyo then looked behind Yujin and saw 11 other girls.

But one caught her attention. "NAKO!" Jihyo then rushed towards the little girl and hugged her along with the other 8 girls behind Jihyo. "Unnie, I didn't know you went to this school?!" Nako said with sparkles in her eyes. "Me too! I didn't know you went to this school either! If had just known, I would've visited you!" Jihyo said.

The other 11 girls were clueless on what was happening so Nako explained. "Oh right! Jihyo unnie was a friend of mine when we were younger. And when she was older, she would be mu babysitter. I was always alone and I was an only child so unnie would always go there to my house along with her friends." The girls nodded. Jihyo then noticed that the girl she was about to confront was a friend of Nako so she said, "Hey! Umm.... Look, I didn't know you were Nako's friend, I'm sorry if I was about to shout at you." Jihyo said and held out her hand.

Yujin was clueless since she didn't know that she was about to be shouted at a while ago but she just didn't show that she was confused and nodded and shook Jihyo's hand. Yujin then said, "It's ok unnie, if you're Nako's friend, we're your friends also." Then the other girls nodded at Yujin's statement and Jihyo said, "Ok, and since you're Nako's friends, you are also our friend. Just call us when you need us ok?" They all said ok but before they go, they intoduced theirselves.

"Before we go let me introduce you to my friends, this is Tzuyu, Nayeon, Sana, Mina, Jeongyeon, Momo, Dahyun and Chaeyoung. We are all he same age. We are actually in Sr. 1-S, it's a class only for us because we're the gonna be handling this school after we graduate since our parents are the owners of this school and no, we aren't related to each other." Jihyo explained.

"Oh! You're Twice! The heiresses of this school. I've heard rumors about you! Why did people say you're scary? You guys aren't a little bit scary at all." Sakura said.

"Yeah, well. Basically we bully others who doesn't respect us or bully us." Jeongyeon said while looking at her nails. Nako looked a little confused. Her unnies would never bully someone. "Unnie, I thought bullying is bad." Nako asked Jihyo. Jihyo could only look down in guilt. She always taught Nako, not to bully or hold a grudge on someone and yet they do this.