Chapter 11: Donor

•~Third Person View~•

Chaewon woke up when she felt cold. It was unusual since Chaewon remembered she changed after coming home and she wore thick clothes. The ac is on and she tried to sit up but failed.

That's when everything came back. The moans, and the feels. It all hit Chaewon like a wave. She lost something that night and you know what it is. Yes, Chaewon's a virgin but she's not as innocent as you think.

Between Chaewon's thighs, she felt that it hurts. Well, after Yena lunged on her and took her V card, they kept going until they couldn't. It's not that long since Chaewon would get an attack if they did.

Yena woke up to a headache and groaned. Yena remembered what she and Chaewon did because she was atleast a bit sober at that time. She knew what was happening but couldn't stop it.

They both knew they loved every second of it but couldn't help but worry. Then a few more minutes, a loud banging came from the door.

"YAH! CHOI YENA, KIM CHAEWON! WE ONLY HAVE 10 MORE MINUTES UNTIL THE PRESS COMES!"

After hearing their eldest's shout, they both leaped out of bed but one of them stumbled onto the ground which the older helped get ready. Chaewon was a bit embarassed to say the least when Yena insisted that they take a bath together.

Chaewon protested but Yena, being Yena, reasoned with "It's not like I didn't see you naked and moaning all night." To which Chaewon blushed. The younger didn't protest any longer since the statement took her off guard.

After getting ready, the two girls went outside in just 9 minutes and saw the others waiting. "Hurry up. We need to make a statement. By the way, why did all of you sleep in? It's unlike of you to sleep in." The others just avoided Chaeyeon's gaze with what she said.

Eunbi then got an idea since she saw Chaewon limping and blushing and Yena smirking. "Don't tell me that you guys went somewhere that was only for adults?" Eunbi said sternly that made the others drop down their gazes especially Sakura.

Eunbu then eyed Chaewon and Yena saying, 'I know what you did.'

"Unnie, let's resolve that later, we're already late." Chaeyon said to her girlfriend and dragged her. "We'll resolve this after the statement!" Eunbi shouted.

•~•~•~•

The girls arrived at the event place. They were making a statement about why they were on hiatus since fans were being stalkers just to resolve the mystery. So, to avoid the controversies once a rumor and an information is leaked, they were making a statement right now.

It was 5 minutes till' the start of the event and many people from the press were here. Who wouldn't go? Especially if it's about the group Producers?

The mysterious hiatus of the Producers were looked into by many investigators. Because the price was 1M dollars for the info. People were desperate to find out what happened and now, everyone will know.

The door then opened to which the 12 girls walked in. Yes, the 12 girls. The Producers were in masks, shades and caps, as well as the other girls. The others were to support the Producers/ Girlfriends.