Epilogue

Flashback

" Why are your eyes so deep blue" the girl asked the boy.

" Why are yours so light blue" the boy replied.

The both laughed at their own words and smiled.

" Would you help me button my shirt?" The boy asked.

" Sure I'll always be there to do that"

The were little but that promise held on till this day.

************

Present

A year later....

Diamond

"Would you help me button my shirt"

"Of course"

Travis was nervous. Today we would be coronated as King and Queen of Innocentia.

Our one year old son was being cuddled somewhere around the palace by my mom and Tamina. We named him Polynius.

" I'm nervous,I don't think I can" he blurted out.

" Remember when you were teaching me how to fight you told me one day I might teach you how to do something?"

He nodded.

" Yeah and that time is now,I'm gonna teach you to be a sexy,honest and good King at the same time"

He smacked my ass.

" Hey, don't play naughty"

" We could,we have just a few minutes we could enjoy it"

He kissed me,I was still sore from last night so I pulled away and hugged him.

" Okay but when we get back you're not sleeping for letting me go through all these nervousness"

" Are you going to invite them?" I asked him about his foster parents.

" For what reason,we both have our real ones here with us"

Farrell, Esther, Violet and Roland were banished from the kingdom in an enchanted way. If they ever stepped foot here,they would die.

Darwin and Joan were getting married a week after the Coronation. Shocking right?.

He apologized after he woke up from his coma and Joan helped take care of him so that's how they fell in love with each other.

Adrian and Anna got married last year and she's now the Queen of Adrian's kingdom.

Fred and Tamina are expecting their baby anytime soon and Regina and Ken are expecting theirs next year.

" You two look so beautiful" Polynette gleamed and hugged me.

" Finally this kingdom will be safe" Orlando had tears in his eyes and I could see Travis' eyes turn a little watery.

" Shall we ?"

" Yes Horatio" I smirked and he squeezed my arm . I knew if his parents weren't standing here,he would have smacked me.

He told me not to call him Horatio. He wanted Travis.

" Let's go"

****************

It was over,it was Finally over.

My mom hugged me like ten times as I let the tears flow.

The kingdom cheered as Travis and I moved around with our crowns gleaming v brightly on our heads.

" Hail to the King and Queen" they shouted.

" You look amazing" Joan said and hugged me. The girls were all my bridesmaids....

Polynius was with Anna and I could see the two bonding.

" Aren't you glad to be with me"
Travis asked.

" I've been with better" I lied. He was the best.

He gripped my waist and pulled me towards him.
" Only I can make you feel like this, Diamond"

He nuzzled my neck and smirked when I moaned.

" I love you Diamond"

" I love you too Travis"

********

We slumped down on the bed as we got back from a shooting spree with Hudson and his men.

Finally,Hudson had been caught.

We left the Kingdom in charge of Fred and Tamina and came back here to deal with the gang issues.

" You're so full of energy, the Queen and the gang leader's wife"

" You too,King and the gang leader"

We laughed.

" So aren't you glad you came here"

" Yeah,the princess that was so naive back then"

" Now it's the Queen in the city now"

I hugged him and moved to lie on top of him.

" Aren't you tired?"

"you said I'm full of energy right, well no"

" What will I ever do without you"

" Nothing baby"

He nuzzled my neck and kissed .e gently. The kiss turned sloppy as he grabbed my waist and a turned to hover over me.

" Come on, Polynius needs a sister"

**

Salutations my royals. We have finally come to an end of another story.

Watch out for more stories from me. And whilst you are at it check my other stories too.

Please tell me if you find the ending so abrupt or not fitting enough.

Till then,....Adieu......