Chapter 41

Travis

" If someone told me that rude playboy back in high school was a secret Prince ,I would have killed that person...but look at you now" Fred patted my back and smiled at me.

We were standing at the love garden. I can't believe I carved my name here years ago and didn't remember.

" Why didn't I remember her eyes?" Tania moved to stand by me .

I couldn't believe that this was the old woman I once saw. She was as flawless as Diamond.

I missed her so much. After a surprising power sharing she fell into a coma and this is her fifth day asleep.

Farrell,Esther , Violet and Roland were held captive. I wanted Diamond to say their last verdict.

" It was fate,I never doubted that she will meet you" Tania said and smiled at me.

My mother and father did not want to rule that kingdom anymore so they were waiting for Diamond to wake up. I would ask her to be my Queen.

" It all seems like a fairytale,it happened so fast,Russ, Darwin and even Myra" Tamina said.

I gave Myra permission to leave the kingdom.

Darwin too was held captive.

" She's awake" Regina and my mom called out.

*************

Diamond

My eyes fluttered open and I saw the six pairs of eyes looking down at me.

Yeah! It was weird.

My vision cleared and I saw Joan, Regina and the older woman version of Travis smiling at me.

" Hi, I'm Polynette" she said and I smiled at her. She was so beautiful.

" What happened?"

" Tania would explain everything to you now,have some rest" Regina assured and I nodded.

****

"You're my mother" I half screamed. Tania wasn't old anymore. So the curse was real.she cupped my cheeks. 

" Yes darling,you are from the lineage of fairies,that's why you could save Travis" I smiled and she hugged me. These past days have been like a snap of an eye. So swift yet so full of surprises.

This was all too much to take in.
Russ' death,my ex-parents and Travis ex- parents and Darwin.

" How's my baby"

" It's fine, Diamond"

Travis walked in and had never looked more handsome than now.

He was wearing a polo shirt and faded blue jeans .

He tilted his neck and I saw the same mark on my neck on his.

" How....."

He grinned.

" Well , we were marked together by the Fairy as soulmates so.. yeah.....all that stuff"

I didn't even want to know.

" Are you okay now?"

" Yes I am"

" You can kick me out if you want"

," Why would I do that"

" I'm not really a Princess"

" You're more than that,"

" You're the descendant of a fairy and the love of my life"

I blushed madly.

" And my parents have done many things to hurt you I'm really sorry"

I turned around the room. Tania and the rest had moved out.

" I will never hate you Diamond"

" Yeah you're saying that because you just want your baby and then you'll let me go"

" I will never......

" Travis.....

" Diamond"

He was angry now,I didn't know why. He got up and paced around the room.

Angry face is back.

" What else do you want me to do,to prove that I love you  Diamond"

I sighed.

" I love you but...

" No buts Diamond,I love you and I would like you to be my Queen"

I gasped .

" Yes,I want you to be coronated with me as King and Queen of Innocentia"

" what happens to the gang"

" We won't stay here all the time, we'll still go there in case Hudson or any of those losers strike again"

This offer was big .

" I want our child to have a mother,and I want a wife too,I love you Diamond and I promise I would never let you go"

" I love you too Travis".

I sat up and he moved me to straddle his lap on the bed.

He crashed his lips into mine and  slid his hands around my waist.

" I missed your lips and body so much" he whispered and nibbled my earlobes.

He removed his shirt and my eyes gleamed at his muscles. His bruises had healed Beautifully.

" You sure you want this,I could hurt you" his lustful eyes roaming around my body.

" You'd hurt me if you don't, Horatio"

" I like Travis better"

" Why"

" It's more bad boy and baby girl I'm gonna be doing all that to you right now"

He turned me over and smirked at me.

" Let's make a kingdom"

.
................

The End!!

Of course there will be an epilogue. Hope you like the ending.

Feel free to dm me if you don't like it,I'll see what I can do.

See you in the next chapter 💃💃💃💃....

Once again, thank you all for #302 in Young love

I'm not sure though because Wattpad keeps changing the ratings.