Chapter 25

( Innocentia)

" I object to the fact that Princess Diamond will not be here during the monthly reunion between Adrian and her"

Lady Crawlette snapped at the King and Queen . The monthly reunion was held every month to strengthen the bond both parents had created between Prince Adrian and Princess Diamond.

It was for other Prince and Princesses to know that they were both taken.

" I understand,but we had to fulfill the Princesses wish to leave the kingdom for a year" King Roland replied.

" What nonsense,we have raised our Adrian to be submissive to her and love her,if she dared hurt him,you will pay dearly"

" Are you threatening your King ?" Queen Violet spoke out and Lady Crawlette bowed in fear

The Queen was much scarier than her King.

" Now,Diana,I want you to leave here and not come again till you are called" Queen Violet snapped again and the woman was gone the instant.

" Do you think Diamond has fallen in love with someone else?"

" I don't think so Roland, Diamond loves Adrian,I won't be shocked if their love tree starts growing"

The both sighed as they missed their daughter.

******

" Queen Violet,please come quick it's the love garden" a servant barged into her room with haste almost tripping.

" What's wrong with it Jack"

" It's growing a very big tree"

Queen Violet smiled thinking it was Adrian and Diamond.

The love garden was created by long time fairies who ruled the kingdom. Before leaving,they made the garden such that only two people who loved each other could become king and Queen.

Over the years,Royals carved their names at a spot and waited for a tree to grow in it's place as their love for each other grew.

Adrian and Diamond were made to carve thiers there too,so that as the years passed by a tree will grow..the rest had been worried since no tree had grown into their place..

The king was already standing at the far end staring at the tree.

The Queen gasped at the sight.

It was a big tree, enchanted with various kinds of flowers . She searched around for the names of the two Lovers but couldn't find them.

" What is wrong with this tree?" King Roland whispered to his wife as he stared at the gigantic love tree.

" I found the names my Queen" a servant shouted from behind but his eyes widened in horror at the names there.

Queen Violet rushed to check it.

She gasped at the carvings there. If it was a normal tree she would have thought someone had played this truck on her but it was enchanted which means someone had carved these long time ago......

" Roland come check this now" The Queen called out.

" Leave us now" she told the people who had gathered around her. The scrambled off, leaving only her husband.

" What does it say" he moved to check.

Instead of names being D and and A. It was carved in a D and H.

" Isn't that supposed to be Diamond and Adrian?"

" Yes Roland,now it's an H,who is the H" her husband shrugged.

" This could only mean one thing"

" Diamond has fallen in love with someone else"

" But how could that person be a royal when we made sure it was Diamond and Adrian tree we carved here."

The Queen walked over to where the tree for Adrian and Diamond were supposed to grow. It was vast and if you looked deeper you will realize that only A was there. Diamond's name wasn't even there.

" What is going here " the King demanded.

" I don't know but we won't allow, any of these to happen, whoever Diamond has gone for is wrong,I'm not sure we know him for he is not a royal"

Roland nodded.

"This is outrageous, Guards,cut this tree down immediately " she shouted and the guards bean their words.

A cackle from above made them look up.

" Who are you to change destiny,Violet" Tania shouted at her and the guards gasped at the fact that she did not address her Queen properly.

" What do you know about enchanted love trees ?" Tania continued.

" I would like you to show me yours" Tania laughed out loud and the King and Queen tensed.

" I am tired of this nonsense,call me Anna" Roland exclaimed and walked into the throne room .

The Queen shrugged Tania off and decided to follow her husband.

" Remember ,When two blues meet , Violet, the secrets ........it has already been done that tree will not be destroyed" Tania cackled some more and the Queen left.

***
Back at the throne room,Anna, Diamond's maid stood before the King and the Queen.

" I need you to go find Princess Diamond,wherever she is,tell her she needs to come back here now,I don't care of it's not yet a year,it's my orders" the King ordered and the girl only bowed.

" Make sure to take the chain we gave you,you can speak to her or trace her through that, remember don't call her Princess in front of everyone" the Queen cautioned and the girl bowed and left.

A few minutes later another servant barged in with more news.

" Your majesty,the prisoner at jail 108 is waking up"

" What!!!!!" They both exclaimed,all anger at the servant barging in gone.

The servant left and the Queen slumped in her chair.

" I thought he was supposed to sleep forever till the two have been married"

" Yes" Roland replied shakily.

Whatever was happening now,was leading to a great war.

Enjoy???!!!